Keith77 Posted September 4, 2012 Report Posted September 4, 2012 Alright guys I need your help. I have a BIG problem with gorging on the weekends. I label myself as a temptation eater, meaning that if food is around me I am going to eat it even though I know I shouldn't. I don't plan cheat days like this, the opportunities to cheat just pop up. It's so frustrating because I stick to my diet all week without cheating and then every weekend I ruin it. My weight has roller coastered between 150 and 155 for the last month because of this. Its going to take over a week just to get this labor day water weight off! For example, yesterday was labor day and I went to a cookout. To the best of my memory here is what I ate: 11 beers, 3 burgers, 3 hot dogs, t-bone steak, 4 deviled eggs, bowl of cole slaw, hershey's bar, handful of cereal, and at least 15 homemade cookies. Yes I ate all that. That was all in an 8 hour period as well. I felt horrible and sick with every bite but I kept eating! Obviously my will power isn't working. Does anyone have words of wisdom or experience? How old are you? How tall? Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
blownengine Posted September 4, 2012 Report Posted September 4, 2012 19 years old. 5 foot 9 inches. 150ish pounds. (A little higher with the cheat day water weight). During the week I weigh all my food and count all my calories and hit 2000 calories every day and that is enough for about 1.5 pounds of weight loss per week. (About .2 pounds every day). I lost 12 pounds over the summer but I haven't been able to get below 150 for at least a month now because my weight keeps jumping back up from these uncontrollable, gorging cheat days I have. I get bad drunk munchies.... 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA Big 3 with Yellow Top 15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)
OrionStang Posted September 4, 2012 Report Posted September 4, 2012 19 years old. 5 foot 9 inches. 150ish pounds. (A little higher with the cheat day water weight). During the week I weigh all my food and count all my calories and hit 2000 calories every day and that is enough for about 1.5 pounds of weight loss per week. (About .2 pounds every day). I lost 12 pounds over the summer but I haven't been able to get below 150 for at least a month now because my weight keeps jumping back up from these uncontrollable, gorging cheat days I have. I get bad drunk munchies.... Don't drink, then. Alcohol hinders weight loss as well. Kill two birds with one stone. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
blownengine Posted September 4, 2012 Report Posted September 4, 2012 Easier said then done. Everyone know that. On a weekday I have no problem fitting a beer or two into my macros and still lose weight. I'm in college Orion, what do you think I do on the weekends? Haha 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA Big 3 with Yellow Top 15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)
OrionStang Posted September 4, 2012 Report Posted September 4, 2012 Your decision. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Keith77 Posted September 4, 2012 Report Posted September 4, 2012 My question is why youre trying to lose weight? I would be trying to put on the pounds!!! I weighed that much when I was a Jr in high school. Sounds like you have a fast matabolism and what you eat and drink on the weekends is not going to affect you much... Me on the the other hand 30yrs old 6ft and 200lbs (ish) I have to watch wat I eat and drink. I do well on druing the week but let loose on the weekends but Im happy with where im at. I just need to lose my belly fat! Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
blownengine Posted September 5, 2012 Report Posted September 5, 2012 My question is why youre trying to lose weight? I would be trying to put on the pounds!!! I weighed that much when I was a Jr in high school. Sounds like you have a fast matabolism and what you eat and drink on the weekends is not going to affect you much... Me on the the other hand 30yrs old 6ft and 200lbs (ish) I have to watch wat I eat and drink. I do well on druing the week but let loose on the weekends but Im happy with where im at. I just need to lose my belly fat! My body fat still isn't where I want it so I'm not ready to switch to a bulk. I can't see any abs and hardly have any definition. Im not a scrawy little rail either. 150 may sound low but it doesn't make me look unproportional or starving. 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA Big 3 with Yellow Top 15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)
blownengine Posted September 7, 2012 Report Posted September 7, 2012 It happened again today! I binge ate and I swear this time there was no alcohol. I'm in college marching band and we had a game today that I just got home from. So before leaving for the game I eat a meal. Once I arrive at the band room I find out that the band bought us all pizza. I TOLD MYSELF I would only have two slices because I knew thats all I could fit into my macros. Well two slices turned into 10. Not kidding, even after I ate a meal back at my apartment 20 minutes earlier. And then I marched around with a tuba for 5 hours. When I cook my own food I have no problems with overeating because I control my portion size. Its when I get put into situations without portions that I just keep eating. With every slice I told myself to stop but I kept eating. I know most of your responses will be "Just don't eat it" or "have some will power." But clearly that isn't working for me. I can't be the only one who does this. 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA Big 3 with Yellow Top 15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)
CaPRiCEx383 Posted September 7, 2012 Report Posted September 7, 2012 I do the same shit. LOL. When i "started" trying to lose weight i was at 250. Now I'm at 265ish, Idk wtf is up, But food taste 100x better when you want to lose weight. 90 Nissan 240sx Avic z-140bh Audison SR4 Audison Voce 6.5s CDT es-20 tweeters Sundown 1500v3 (2) DD 9510's 3 cube box 2 6" aeros XS Power D2400 & Xp950 Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below. 97 Civic Hatch Build 86 Caprice Build you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion
OrionStang Posted September 7, 2012 Report Posted September 7, 2012 sensa SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.