Dwn4BassAlan Posted October 30, 2012 Report Posted October 30, 2012 Hell yea! Today was a great fitness day!I lifted next to Matt Barnes today! Not as buff as I thought he was up close, and doing light weights but he might have just been doing warm ups. Then we had some assembly about fitness and they were giving out 3 month memberships to Equinox (which is expensive AF usually) in the push up contest, and I did 56 military style to pick up the W. Even beat out the guy who benches like 480 or something crazy like that, he did 53. But he could easily squash me still if he wanted to at anything else. I'm better at endurance training usually so I wasn't really that surprised. So you mean... You thought Matt looked like this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3L-oaOq4KM Lmfao!!! Exactly, I was shocked to use his biceps didn't have huge tit sized ratings like those ones lol Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620 Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol When Alan uses big words I don't understand It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room. I missed Alan. RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.
blownengine Posted October 30, 2012 Report Posted October 30, 2012 Felt sick all last week and took the whole week off. Back in the gym this week. Monday's workout was lackluster, today was better. It sucks because I feel so much weaker. 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA Big 3 with Yellow Top 15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)
Keith77 Posted November 5, 2012 Report Posted November 5, 2012 My buddy in 06 ish at the Excaliber show in Cali. Him about 2weeks ago. Hes about 4 weeks out from the same Excaliber show Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
shogen Posted November 7, 2012 Report Posted November 7, 2012 ^^^ crazy physique! Props to your friend. I haven't seen the gym in over a week Fck you super storm sandy! She screwed me. On top of that diet fell a bit since I couldn't eat fresh produce. I just picked up an interesting book though... called Better Than Steroids. Great info so far, some I knew and some I thought I knew but was waaaaaay off. Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear) beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.
Dwn4BassAlan Posted November 8, 2012 Report Posted November 8, 2012 started getting a pinch in my shoulder area when I lift it up, think I worked my deltiods too much and neglected my rotator cuff too much, so hopefully I can even them out again. What are some good moves besides internal/external pulls?? Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620 Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol When Alan uses big words I don't understand It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room. I missed Alan. RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.
shogen Posted November 8, 2012 Report Posted November 8, 2012 started getting a pinch in my shoulder area when I lift it up, think I worked my deltiods too much and neglected my rotator cuff too much, so hopefully I can even them out again. What are some good moves besides internal/external pulls?? Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear) beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.
Guest Posted November 8, 2012 Report Posted November 8, 2012 I just joined the gym a month or so ago and im addicted to it...I'm startin to go twice a day 7 days a week, No Joke. Im just trying to eat less fat and drinkin less soft drinks... Although, I did skip out today, I got family up, and i feel sick today. Dude, lifting that much will tear your muscles. Its good to lift, but if you don't give your muscles a break you'll just end up getting surgery. you can lift that amount if you know what you are doing. I power lifted and played football for 6 years 20 hours a week on a 5 day week. you have to alternate.
shogen Posted November 8, 2012 Report Posted November 8, 2012 I just joined the gym a month or so ago and im addicted to it...I'm startin to go twice a day 7 days a week, No Joke. Im just trying to eat less fat and drinkin less soft drinks... Although, I did skip out today, I got family up, and i feel sick today. Dude, lifting that much will tear your muscles. Its good to lift, but if you don't give your muscles a break you'll just end up getting surgery. you can lift that amount if you know what you are doing. I power lifted and played football for 6 years 20 hours a week on a 5 day week. you have to alternate. might be the reason why haydog said that.... just maybe? Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear) beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.
Guest Posted November 8, 2012 Report Posted November 8, 2012 might be the reason why haydog said that.... just maybe? not talking about days, talking about the routine....lol
shogen Posted November 8, 2012 Report Posted November 8, 2012 might be the reason why haydog said that.... just maybe? not talking about days, talking about the routine....lol I'm lost, I was saying that haydog prolly said that because the poster said he just started. Working out that much as a beginner could be a disaster. Gym is good with knowledge. I lucked out abs learned from others mistakes. Some people dont know their limits until they've crossed the line. I go 5 days a week, 2-3 hrs. That's my weights cardio and swimming. Plus showering. ... 7 days a week twice a day is great of there was knowledge and purpose to do so. Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear) beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.