finkster Posted February 5, 2011 Report Posted February 5, 2011 Well here's the results. OK those numbers. Basically I gained 20 pounds of mass and only got up to 14% bodyfat....not too shabby for my second bulk ever. The bottom pic, the RMR is the absolute minimum amount of calories (energy) my body needs everyday to support it's basic functions. The numbers on the right next to it represents the amount of calories my body uses per day according to the amount of activity I do. Most of the time Im active, but on my cut I am going to be considered VERY active. As you can see 3900 calories would be my maintenance for that day....In which case I would still need to consume 3400 calories per day to lose 1 pound per week. Got it? Damn this shit is cool...and crazy accurate, too. Much worth the money spent DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
OrionStang Posted February 5, 2011 Report Posted February 5, 2011 Nice! Good guess on the bf%, too. I just signed a new membership today at LA Fitness near my new apartment. I'll be cutting for a month just to drop some water and a bit of fat, then it's back to a pure strength routine. What is the thoracic gs volume? SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
OldsBoomer Posted February 5, 2011 Report Posted February 5, 2011 damn i want to do that Suburban Coming Soon
finkster Posted February 5, 2011 Report Posted February 5, 2011 Nice! Good guess on the bf%, too. I just signed a new membership today at LA Fitness near my new apartment. I'll be cutting for a month just to drop some water and a bit of fat, then it's back to a pure strength routine. What is the thoracic gs volume? Yea I was surprised myself. The test admin guy was telling me that most people mess up by under eating and over training, which is what I did last year. Well, I didn't really over train, but if you're under eating then you cant train as hard....so in a sense they go hand in hand. I'm not sure what the thoracic gs volume means, but it says it was predicted so a formula was used. Over my head, there. The cool thing is that the next time I get tested I can see if I actually made progress as far as body fat and not just water weight. A lot of people go backwards in this sense of losing fat if they don't train correctly. damn i want to do that It was a cool experience for sure DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
TeejayBee Posted February 7, 2011 Report Posted February 7, 2011 Just read this in a weight lifting mag, how to add an extra 1000 calories to your diet just a sample menu. breakfest 1cup of turkey bacon 100 cal, midmorning snack - 2 slices whole grain bread - 160 cal, lunch 1/2 cup cooked rice white or brown - 110 cal, afternoon snack - two slices of American cheese - 70 cal. pre workout 1 scoop protein powder - 100cal, post workout 10tsp table sugar - 160cal, dinner 3oz lean steak - 105cal, bedtime snack 16oz milk - 205 cal, all = 1010 cal, just add that all to what you already eat, thought id share
n8ball2013 Posted February 7, 2011 Report Posted February 7, 2011 i laugh at you trying to add mass teejay. You up to 150 yet lol. I was like that in high school. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
TeejayBee Posted February 7, 2011 Report Posted February 7, 2011 i wish lol my parents both graduated at 115 i was atleast 125 but cant get over that amount,
OldsBoomer Posted February 7, 2011 Report Posted February 7, 2011 I just added more protein and started using Whey protein and have gained 3 pounds in a week. Ugh i dont want to gain weight im not 139-140. I just want smaller lean extremely tone muscle Suburban Coming Soon
TeejayBee Posted February 7, 2011 Report Posted February 7, 2011 yeah i go from 125 to 130 just depends on the day , if there was a surgery that could take someones fat and put it into my body and i could use it to make muscle id do that right now lol
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.