Jump to content

Weightlifting/ Workout


Recommended Posts

Posted

Sometimes I'll do a 45lb plate for weighted back curl, but it not something I do a lot bc of my back problems, and my legs don't need work, they're already too big. Plus a ~900lb leg press isn't too shabby lol

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Posted

fuck no i just did 600 lbs the other day and felt like Billy bad ass.

Then my workout partners gonna add another 400 lbs to it....i was like...man wtf...and cried in the corner. curse all you strong legged motha*****s

well cutting was going great UNTIL....

I went to shoot pool....and i get free drinks there....5 shock tops later...but really its not too bad, i dont think i had anywhere near 3300 calories yesterday.

Im gonna make me some salmon, chicken, tuna, and salad....HIIT training later...fuggggggg

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Posted

welp that shit i just got for mass is getting returned idk if its the to much chocolate or what ever it is my stomach dosnt like it i keep it down but i feel like complete shit, and it makes me piss like i havnt pissed all day.

Posted

Just tried rack pulls for the first time tonight, set the bar a bit too low but I did 315 x10 reps, 405lbs x10 500lbs x4 and 570lbs x1 lol, on the 500lb on I didn't max my reps bc my back was already starting to fatigue and I wanted to try more weight... Mind you I never work my back out b/c I have lower back problems so I think this is a good starting point.

Thats some good weight. I hope you're not doing those straight-legged.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

fuck no i just did 600 lbs the other day and felt like Billy bad ass.

Then my workout partners gonna add another 400 lbs to it....i was like...man wtf...and cried in the corner. curse all you strong legged motha*****s

well cutting was going great UNTIL....

I went to shoot pool....and i get free drinks there....5 shock tops later...but really its not too bad, i dont think i had anywhere near 3300 calories yesterday.

Im gonna make me some salmon, chicken, tuna, and salad....HIIT training later...fuggggggg

The only reason I stopped there was bc the press would only hold 18 45lb plates, then the sled is 50lbs and I had a 45lb plate stacked on the back of it :)

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Posted

welp that shit i just got for mass is getting returned idk if its the to much chocolate or what ever it is my stomach dosnt like it i keep it down but i feel like complete shit, and it makes me piss like i havnt pissed all day.

Pissin' out your ass?? :rofl: J/k man, but i've been there. Just try to eat extra real food instead of those mass shakes and such. If you do need shakes for whatever reason, just a simple whey powder (use name brand) and a piece of fruit will get you the calories and be easier on your guts.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

fuck no i just did 600 lbs the other day and felt like Billy bad ass.

Then my workout partners gonna add another 400 lbs to it....i was like...man wtf...and cried in the corner. curse all you strong legged motha*****s

well cutting was going great UNTIL....

I went to shoot pool....and i get free drinks there....5 shock tops later...but really its not too bad, i dont think i had anywhere near 3300 calories yesterday.

Im gonna make me some salmon, chicken, tuna, and salad....HIIT training later...fuggggggg

ha dont feel bad i prob have the weakest legs of anyone on this forum bro. I really have to start hitting them harder I think im going to hit legs and shoulders tomorrow. My leg press is about 300

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

Posted

Tried something different for breakfast today. 5-egg omlette with onion, jalapeño, and spinach, topped with salsa. I'm trying to get extra veggies, and the morning is the hardest time to eat them.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

Just had a chinese buffet. Beautiful cutting meal.....not....Mom forced me to.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 510 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...