Jump to content

Weightlifting/ Workout


Recommended Posts

Posted

So I just got back from my personal training session. Dude looked at me kinda funny when I walked up to his desk. I guess he knew right away that I'm no stranger to the weights, so he put me through a Crossfit-style circuit session. Little did he know that we'd been doing Crossfit for the past couple months for PT when I was in Germany. He had the WTF look, seeing this big-ass dude handle the circuit. It was good, but I didn't get broke off. I'm not trying to brag, I just hate cocky fuckers that think their shit don't stink because they're "certified".

This is the workout we did. All exercises for 30 seconds with a 30 second rest between sets. 4 circuits, 1 minute between circuits.

Walking lunge/DB press x2

Wall sit w/ 4-way medicine ball resistance

Squat/curl/press (Holding a db between legs, squat down, curl the db, stand and press the db at the same time)

Walking lunge w/ twist x2

Then a 2-minute plank drill. 30 second plank, to 30 second side plank, back to regular plank 30 seconds, 30 seconds other side plank.

It was a good change of pace, but I would never pay for a personal trainer.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

weighted dips. 100 lbs on the belt. come at me triceps :D

went a little late so i didnt have time to run at the end. anyone have any experience with ECA stack?

I know it works better for those in the 10% range but im curious on your experiences.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Posted

ok...new shoulder routine today...destroyed me...Ithought I could get 5 sets in...no freakin' way. barely got through 3

http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_article/most_recent/shoulder_shocker

looks like a nice shoulder work out for sure Jay

Teejay you lucky SOB my test is friday so ill pass that and wait for next months job drop

lol good luck but get ready to do them once a day because thats all indoc is

exactly what i wanrt to do, after the test last time i went and lifted and ran and swam more lol

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

Posted

weighted dips. 100 lbs on the belt. come at me triceps :D

went a little late so i didnt have time to run at the end. anyone have any experience with ECA stack?

I know it works better for those in the 10% range but im curious on your experiences.

remove the aspirin. thinning the blood can cause headaches. The wife is on EC right now...lost 20 pounds in 6 weeks. she has 10 pounds to go for her to be happy.

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

Posted

Thanks Jay. Where did you find the excederin?

Im not 100 percent on it but when I get down to 12 or 11 i may consider it. I really need to read up more on it.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Posted

Thanks Jay. Where did you find the excederin?

Im not 100 percent on it but when I get down to 12 or 11 i may consider it. I really need to read up more on it.

Fink you just trying to cut down?

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

Posted

Thanks Jay. Where did you find the excederin?

Im not 100 percent on it but when I get down to 12 or 11 i may consider it. I really need to read up more on it.

from my trainer. http://www.myspace.com/playa4life84

I'm not sure if he ships, but he's getting his website going, and does local deliveries of all kinds of sups.

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

Posted

ok...new shoulder routine today...destroyed me...Ithought I could get 5 sets in...no freakin' way. barely got through 3

http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_article/most_recent/shoulder_shocker

looks like a nice shoulder work out for sure Jay

Teejay you lucky SOB my test is friday so ill pass that and wait for next months job drop

lol good luck but get ready to do them once a day because thats all indoc is

exactly what i wanrt to do, after the test last time i went and lifted and ran and swam more lol

yeah i did the test then rock climbed indoors for there hours lol.

but the guy that drove to judge me said to do push ups on an incline with your feet down lower then your hands on like a bench press bench do three sets of 50 and your form and amount will go up since its less stress just more reps.

Posted

Oldsboomer...yea im looking to cut down a bit...should take a month if I know what im doing...im almost know what im doing.

Head trainer at the gym today said not to sweat being 14% and i should have it off in no time...big thing is to keep eating.

Boy oh boy did i get shin splints today while running on the tread mill....wtf is this shit...im sure its from my lack of cardio these past 5 months.

Just got a new tub of lemonade Xtend.....omg AMAZING taste...they switched up the formula since last tub i bought. I even feel like drinking this stuff even when Im not working out.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Posted

want a good warm up do this bahaha im so sore now my traps burn like a mofo but it was worth it, walked a mile with that stuff, say an extra 70lbs

IMG00126-20110218-1212.jpg

then i do my regular stuff for an hour after,

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 497 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...