Superjay Posted February 21, 2011 Report Posted February 21, 2011 I'd like to explain...aromatization is when testosterone turns to estrogen...that's when men on 'roids grow boobies, or, Moobies, if you will Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
xXxOuTLaWxXx Posted February 21, 2011 Report Posted February 21, 2011 this time it's not me. I know all about this shit, been doing it for 5yrs now. Have fun on vacation so not only did you report a post complaining about someone and saying that you would be banned for it you are trying to stir shit up. Trolling and rentamodding are bannable offenses as well. Let me know if you'd like me to issue him a vacation because you'd be going on one too. Then let's throw some more shit on the fire. Drug use to get big is not ok in my book. Nor is it legal. You might have a script for it but they do not. I'm guessing you suffer from low testosterone levels to get a script for it...... Remember drug talk is not allowed on the forum either and is a bannable offense. That's three strikes in one thread. Still want that user banned? I start talkin stupid crap when I get a little drunk man. It's all good, I slept it off. "i'd rather die like a man than live like a coward" quoted from Tupac
Mrcriminal Posted February 21, 2011 Report Posted February 21, 2011 I take superpump max and sizeon during workout and I'm starting to see results in 2 weeks
OrionStang Posted February 21, 2011 Report Posted February 21, 2011 Alright guys, I haven't used preworkout supps for a while. I went into the local Nutrishop and the guy showed me a new product called Invincible. Its got a form of creatine called creatine nitrate. Never heard of that shit, so I said what the hell. I'll post my review after tomorrows' workout. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Superjay Posted February 21, 2011 Report Posted February 21, 2011 what else does it have in it? I can't find that ANYWHERE online Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
OldsBoomer Posted February 21, 2011 Report Posted February 21, 2011 I was taking protein but I dont think I was getting enough water and I drink ALOT of water. I felt so dehidrated during my PAST this friday so im going to stay off of it for awhile to see how I feel. You all think the protein could eb the cause? Suburban Coming Soon
OrionStang Posted February 21, 2011 Report Posted February 21, 2011 what else does it have in it? I can't find that ANYWHERE online Basic preworkout ingredients, besides the creatine nitrate. I was taking protein but I dont think I was getting enough water and I drink ALOT of water. I felt so dehidrated during my PAST this friday so im going to stay off of it for awhile to see how I feel. You all think the protein could eb the cause? I don't think so. How much water is alot to you. I get AT LEAST a gallon a day, much of that I have to force down. Try drinking 8-16oz on the hour, every hour for a few days. You'll piss like a motherfucker, but I guarantee you won't feel dehydrated. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
OldsBoomer Posted February 21, 2011 Report Posted February 21, 2011 I was taking protein but I dont think I was getting enough water and I drink ALOT of water. I felt so dehidrated during my PAST this friday so im going to stay off of it for awhile to see how I feel. You all think the protein could eb the cause? I don't think so. How much water is alot to you. I get AT LEAST a gallon a day, much of that I have to force down. Try drinking 8-16oz on the hour, every hour for a few days. You'll piss like a motherfucker, but I guarantee you won't feel dehydrated. Thats thing i do about that much and piss alot lol which is why i wasn't worried but my piss turned yellow too which it NEVER used to be. Suburban Coming Soon
Superjay Posted February 21, 2011 Report Posted February 21, 2011 The Beta Alanine is going to make your skin tingle...that stuff is a lot like the HemoRage I'm taking...it's a tub of pure awesome, ground up into a powder and sold as a supplement. @Boomer - Protein won't cause dehydration. what else are you taking? I drink 1-3 gallons a day. I'm constantly drinking and peeing, but my kidneys are clean and I'm always hydrated. The only time I ever pee anything but clear is mornings I take my liquid vitamins but don't eat anything... Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
OrionStang Posted February 21, 2011 Report Posted February 21, 2011 The Beta Alanine is going to make your skin tingle...that stuff is a lot like the HemoRage I'm taking...it's a tub of pure awesome, ground up into a powder and sold as a supplement. @Boomer - Protein won't cause dehydration. what else are you taking? I drink 1-3 gallons a day. I'm constantly drinking and peeing, but my kidneys are clean and I'm always hydrated. The only time I ever pee anything but clear is mornings I take my liquid vitamins but don't eat anything... Yeah, I love that feeling. Thats how I know the shit has kicked in. It makes me all red, too. I was taking beta-alanine tabs last summer and loved 'em. And X2 on the morning flourescent pee. Damn Animal Pak. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.