finkster Posted February 21, 2011 Report Posted February 21, 2011 the beta alanine worked for me in Jack3d but I got used to it after like the second dose. I took a month break from stims and it worked again. The only time i have caffeine during the week is on weekends when i work at the bar. I may buy another thing of jack3d but i just bought a new thing of xtend so im saving money and shit. chest and tris today. ill probably run a mile or so afterwards. fuck cutting. DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
optical Posted February 21, 2011 Report Posted February 21, 2011 ok thank you i will give it a go tonight after work and report back
Superjay Posted February 21, 2011 Report Posted February 21, 2011 awe, go on...you're going to make me blush Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
nautical7 Posted February 21, 2011 Report Posted February 21, 2011 i just bought a new thing of extenze so im saving money and shit. Extenze huh? You can lift heavy weights but having trouble lifting somethin else? And if you take a pre-workout supplement you'll probably need to change it after a week or so because your body, as fink said, will get used to it and won't see any results. Maybe every 5 days switch around what you use?
Superjay Posted February 21, 2011 Report Posted February 21, 2011 I haven't noticed that I'm getting used to the hemo rage...I still get tingles, I still get a wicked pump and still have more energy than I know what to do with...it's been 6 weeks on this stuff this time around...I'll cycle off it next week for a couple weeks Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
nautical7 Posted February 21, 2011 Report Posted February 21, 2011 Oh. I just remember when I tried NO-Xplode I only felt something for the first few days then nothing, plus it tasted like absolute shit so I quit taking it.
finkster Posted February 21, 2011 Report Posted February 21, 2011 to be honest Monster is the best pre workout drink as far as hype goes for me. Just the price is shitty. I mean it doesnt give me tingles but the caffeine boost and taste gets me going.... DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
Superjay Posted February 21, 2011 Report Posted February 21, 2011 Monster won't give you tingles...it doesn't have beta alanine... and your statement is exactly the reason i stay away from hype and only work with what works for me. I've tried all kinds of supps...I only recommend what I've tried, and not what looks good on a magazine page Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
nCOMP1337 Posted February 21, 2011 Report Posted February 21, 2011 so when is the superjay workout dvd coming, preorders? LOL i dont workout like i should, but its definitely cool seeing what others do and what supps they take
finkster Posted February 21, 2011 Report Posted February 21, 2011 Monster won't give you tingles...it doesn't have beta alanine... and your statement is exactly the reason i stay away from hype and only work with what works for me. I've tried all kinds of supps...I only recommend what I've tried, and not what looks good on a magazine page I know it doesnt have BA lol, i was just saying it hypes me up. A caffeine pill could probably do the same but i enjoy the taste. I like jack3d for the price but again i dont feel like carrying around all my supps to the gym it gets messy. DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.