OrionStang Posted March 18, 2011 Report Posted March 18, 2011 Don't know yet. Whatever my store has on Monday. Probably fruit punch for both. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
drewb53 Posted March 18, 2011 Report Posted March 18, 2011 Oh I thought you already had it. I am probably going to wait until maybe tomorrow, but most likely monday to order it. 2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012 no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.
OrionStang Posted March 18, 2011 Report Posted March 18, 2011 I might get it tomorrow, I thought today was friday for some reason. I got lucky with my local store, they sell most stuff the same price as online, plus no shipping. I'll let you know how it is. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
drewb53 Posted March 18, 2011 Report Posted March 18, 2011 Alright, I am kind of impatient when it comes to ordering things off the internet haha. So I just normally look and say I will wait, but usually never do. 2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012 no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.
__d_a_v_i_d__ Posted March 18, 2011 Report Posted March 18, 2011 Okay, since I can't stop eating my junk food !! I will get healthy soon . Does anyone know a fat burner ? Cutter? That actually works . Ofcourse along with the work out and diet . But something to enhance it and make the process faster Chevy Impala Shocker Sigs / TC Sounds 12s Sundown NS-1 | SAX 100.4 Sundown Neos | Dayton Audio Neos ETCCC ETCCC ETCCC My YouTube ---- Subcribe!!
OrionStang Posted March 18, 2011 Report Posted March 18, 2011 I wouldn't spend the money on fat burners. Not enough results and too many side effects. Something more natural and healthy to try is CLA and Acetyl-L-Carnitine. Buy them seperately and take them EVERY time you eat. 600mg of CLA and 800-1000mg of ALC. These stimulate natural fat burning processes in your body without all the herbs and synthetic stimulants. Most of it will still be hard work in the gym and a somewhat clean diet, though. There is no magic pill. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Superjay Posted March 18, 2011 Report Posted March 18, 2011 What flavor hemo rage are you taking? both are fruit punch....dude...i had to take a knee today...I didn't go to the gym yesterday, and haven't used either in a few days. today it kicked my ass...I love that shit Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
Superjay Posted March 18, 2011 Report Posted March 18, 2011 Okay, since I can't stop eating my junk food !! I will get healthy soon . Does anyone know a fat burner ? Cutter? That actually works . Ofcourse along with the work out and diet . But something to enhance it and make the process faster mix phentermine and ephedrine....that's Phen-fen. be careful, some people have a BAD reaction to it...like enlarged heart. first try just phentermine by itself...if it doesn't give you the results you want mix in the ephedrine. you WILL lose weight. to get phentermine you can go to any weight loss center...it's about $25 a week Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
OrionStang Posted March 18, 2011 Report Posted March 18, 2011 Jay, if you had to choose one between the Superpump and the Hemorage, what would you pick? I gotta start paying insurance on 2 cars now, budgeting. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
bassman_soundking Posted March 18, 2011 Report Posted March 18, 2011 I love the gym!! Ill post some pics if anyone is interested?? In Bass We Trust
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.