drewb53 Posted March 19, 2011 Report Posted March 19, 2011 I love the gym!! Ill post some pics if anyone is interested?? Go for it. 2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012 no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.
Superjay Posted March 19, 2011 Report Posted March 19, 2011 Jay, if you had to choose one between the Superpump and the Hemorage, what would you pick? I gotta start paying insurance on 2 cars now, budgeting. I'd go with the Hemo Rage...I added the superpump for all the different creatines to help hold the pump longer. The Hemo Rage gives me far more benefit DURING the workout. The Superpump is more for lasting effect (mostly my ego) but since I've started using it my workouts have been more intense...I have not used the Superpump alone. I might also attribute the pump and strength gains to some other things I'm taking, though. Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
OrionStang Posted March 19, 2011 Report Posted March 19, 2011 Jay, if you had to choose one between the Superpump and the Hemorage, what would you pick? I gotta start paying insurance on 2 cars now, budgeting. I'd go with the Hemo Rage...I added the superpump for all the different creatines to help hold the pump longer. The Hemo Rage gives me far more benefit DURING the workout. The Superpump is more for lasting effect (mostly my ego) but since I've started using it my workouts have been more intense...I have not used the Superpump alone. I might also attribute the pump and strength gains to some other things I'm taking, though. Picked up a tub of Hemo, i'll try it this afternoon. Sending you a PM. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Superjay Posted March 19, 2011 Report Posted March 19, 2011 responded Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
drewb53 Posted March 20, 2011 Report Posted March 20, 2011 Picked up a tub of Hemo, i'll try it this afternoon. Sending you a PM. Hey did you try that out? If you did what did you think? 2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012 no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.
OrionStang Posted March 20, 2011 Report Posted March 20, 2011 Yeah drew I did. The stuff is no joke. 2 scoops and I was ragin' on the weights, I did a shoulder workout. Got legs Monday, should be fun. Even driving to and from the gym was weird, the steering wheel and pedals felt like they aren't there lol. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Superjay Posted March 20, 2011 Report Posted March 20, 2011 the skin tingles are fuggin awesome, huh Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
Superjay Posted March 20, 2011 Report Posted March 20, 2011 oh...you need to get melatonin and ZMA...or you'll get ZERO sleep Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
OrionStang Posted March 20, 2011 Report Posted March 20, 2011 I ususally go around 10 or 11 in the morning, and I take ZMA caps, so I slept ok. I can't wait to start this new 16 week pre-contest powerlifting program. 4 waves of 4 weeks each. Expecting big gains SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
woodzyspl Posted March 20, 2011 Report Posted March 20, 2011 I got jacked 3d seems good might up it a bit tho my mate took to much stayed awake 48hour AUSTRALIA do i need say more? HU: some crap pionee AMP: dc 9k @ 18v SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12" Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d burp setup for fun 152's soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.