Superjay Posted March 20, 2011 Report Posted March 20, 2011 I ususally go around 10 or 11 in the morning, and I take ZMA caps, so I slept ok. I can't wait to start this new 16 week pre-contest powerlifting program. 4 waves of 4 weeks each. Expecting big gains I go at 6-7am...of course...some of the other stuff I take may be keeping me up, too Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
finkster Posted March 21, 2011 Report Posted March 21, 2011 cant lift for another month since i got lasik I think about it every day though. DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
drewb53 Posted March 21, 2011 Report Posted March 21, 2011 Well after I asked about the hemo rage I just jumped in and ordered it. Should be here wednesday or thursday hopefully. 2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012 no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.
Superjay Posted March 21, 2011 Report Posted March 21, 2011 this is how hemo rage makes you feel Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
Superjay Posted March 21, 2011 Report Posted March 21, 2011 and if you don't go to the gym right away you'll sit around the house looking like this Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
drewb53 Posted March 21, 2011 Report Posted March 21, 2011 Would you recommend that I take it before I leave home and drive to the gym (30 minute-ish drive) or when I get there? 2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012 no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.
Superjay Posted March 21, 2011 Report Posted March 21, 2011 that sounds about right...I wait until my skin starts to tingle, then leave, but the gym is exactly 7 and a half minutes from me (I play the same song on the way there every day...it gets me going) Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
drewb53 Posted March 21, 2011 Report Posted March 21, 2011 Alright that sounds good 2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012 no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.
drewb53 Posted March 24, 2011 Report Posted March 24, 2011 All I have to say is this Hemo Rage is awesome! 2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012 no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.