Jump to content

Weightlifting/ Workout


Recommended Posts

Posted

Really it doesn't hurt besides like up to maybe 5 min. After. After that I'm all right though, but I was just curious.

2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012drew.png

no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.

Posted

As long as its not a stabbing or 'I have to sit down' pain, you should be okay. If you are new to deads, lighten up the weight and find somebody who does them to show you proper form. If you aren't competing, there is no reason for you to lift heavy enough to lose form. Keep your back flat, neck neutral (don't look up), and bend at the hips not the waist (this takes practice). Try to master the form with just the bar, if I were near you i'd show you. Try to find someone that knows how to do it.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

back to the gym. tying a new workout for cutting. My trainer at the gym made it for the members there. Its called fight ready.

Looks kind of brutal on most days. Ill post it up when i have more time

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Posted

Oh alright thanks OrionStang...and I will b picking up some whey along with the hemo rage

Its All Good!!!

Build on hold...

Posted

back to the gym. tying a new workout for cutting. My trainer at the gym made it for the members there. Its called fight ready.

Looks kind of brutal on most days. Ill post it up when i have more time

even in my current form of water heavy I'm fight ready. fight ready is quick, not cut.

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

Posted

I liked P90X better...insanity really breaks a sweat, but P90X was a better workout and your body can't get used to it, so it NEVER gets easy. Insanity is great if weight loss is your only goal, though..it does work

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

Posted

new squat max today...495...my lower back hurts

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 4610 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...