Bocaj Posted April 21, 2011 Report Posted April 21, 2011 Yeah thats the one. I think its one of those chug it as fast as I can kind of drinks. I wasn't sure if you guys thought it would be a good idea. Thanks. Car 1991 Honda Accord EX System I now have and is finally installed! Pioneer DEH-P7200HD Digital Designs 3512 Digtal Designs CS 6.5" components Audioque 2200 DD Audio C5b Optima Yellow Top Rockford Fosgate 1/0 Damplifier Pro Luxury Liner Pro
Superjay Posted April 21, 2011 Report Posted April 21, 2011 http://www.meninaprons.net/archives/2007/07/high_protein_chicken_shake.html no thanks...I'll stick to what I know. Glad I could offer my grandmother's tuna salad recipe for everyone (modified slightly for our needs) Giant4Lyfe - try a liquid multi instead of that one-a day...you'll end up using 80% more of the vitamins...and no more vitamin smelling pees...you're just pissing most of that one-a day out Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
Bocaj Posted April 21, 2011 Report Posted April 21, 2011 Haha, I love that "Will it Blend" youtube channel. I am a little hesitant on trying it because I can actually enjoy eating chicken rather than gulping it down as a probably horrible tasting shake. It might have already been discussed early in the thread, but do I need to worry about mercury levels. I would like to incorporate some tuna into my diet but am a little hesitant because of all the warnings about mercury in tuna. Car 1991 Honda Accord EX System I now have and is finally installed! Pioneer DEH-P7200HD Digital Designs 3512 Digtal Designs CS 6.5" components Audioque 2200 DD Audio C5b Optima Yellow Top Rockford Fosgate 1/0 Damplifier Pro Luxury Liner Pro
Superjay Posted April 21, 2011 Report Posted April 21, 2011 unless you're eating 50 cans a week even mercury sensitive people needn't worry... Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
iKidwell Posted April 21, 2011 Report Posted April 21, 2011 This is one of the first times I've actually noticed this thread, probably because I just started back going to the gym like a month ago..glad I found this, we need a health/fitness section on here. I can't hardly stand using the lacrosse forums I use for fitness because of all the damn rules there, we should petition for a section. c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old. i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer. 2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan Build in Progress
optical Posted April 21, 2011 Report Posted April 21, 2011 One of the biggest problems i have i guess is im rather picky eater. I force myself to eat cottage cheese and tuna but dislike tomatoes, onions, mustard, ketchup, pickles, guacamoli sp? im sure theres more but all i can think of right now. My main goals are increasing my weight to 150-160 area with minimal fat. I dont have much of a chest so i have been really trying to focus on that. I also take a mens 1 day pill and a gummy multivitamin and 1 Lysine pill everyday in the morning/afternoon.
Superjay Posted April 21, 2011 Report Posted April 21, 2011 you are GOING to gain fat during the bulking process. it's part of it. deal with it. it's easier to bulk and get to 20% fat then drop to 10% when you're done gaining than it is to bulk without gaining fat...the exercises are counterproductive to the other...when you bulk you lift heavy weights, fewer reps. cutting is lower weight higher reps more sets plus cardio. figure you'll need to get to 165 then come back down to 150. at your age it should take about 9 months total. Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
Superjay Posted April 23, 2011 Report Posted April 23, 2011 latest pic Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
drewb53 Posted April 28, 2011 Report Posted April 28, 2011 Well I think this needs a bump so here is my progress for 4 months so far. I know it is nothing incredible, but im trying. jan. 25th april 2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012 no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.
__d_a_v_i_d__ Posted April 28, 2011 Report Posted April 28, 2011 Bulk up drew, And work out chest alot more. other than that, keep it up... i may start a workout of my own soon. Chevy Impala Shocker Sigs / TC Sounds 12s Sundown NS-1 | SAX 100.4 Sundown Neos | Dayton Audio Neos ETCCC ETCCC ETCCC My YouTube ---- Subcribe!!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.