Jump to content

Weightlifting/ Workout


Recommended Posts

Posted

I'll have to put up my January pic and my April pic when I get home. Definitely see a change. On Christmas eve I quit smoking cold turkey from 3/4's pack a day. Started working out after the 1st of the year with 3 other friends from work who had been working out. I was 6'4" 277 on 1/1/11, and nom I'm down to 256, but am a TON leaner than what I was. I was hoping I'd crack the 250 mark before Memorial day without having to be more strict with my diet than what I already am.

I'm just glad I got off my ass in the begining and have stuck with it.

C9C4C3E8-3F69-494B-94BC-C53A89C67B7F-832


767908B5-3C29-4973-945F-BFBBA1D2C64C-832



  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

alright guys i just got back from gym, and was talking to the guy who works in the supplement part of the gym and he recommended me buying Gaspari Nutrition MyoFusion. what are your thoughts on this protein shake ?

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout

Posted

Any of the brand name protien powders are good. You need to look for the different 'extras' in each powder. Creatine, betaine, exra aminos, the list gos on and on. Also check the sugar count and protien grams per scoop/servings per container. The 10 lb bag of Whey from Optimum Nutrition is probably the best value for a quality protein you can get, find it at Bodybuilding.com or A1supplements.com. Never buy your supp's at the gym or GNC, biggest ripoff ever.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

you guys should try superpump250 stacked with sizeon!

if anyone is intersted in PinkMagic let me know..i have a bottle that i bought but havent used so i want to get rid of it

San Diego Chargers#1

Posted

I bought a 2 pound bottle of Whey from Optimum Nutrition, and got the vanilla ice cream flavor. Hands down the best protein I have ever had.

2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012drew.png

no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.

Posted

[quote name=^_^ Gem132' timestamp='1305025665' post='1518290]

alright guys i just got back from gym, and was talking to the guy who works in the supplement part of the gym and he recommended me buying Gaspari Nutrition MyoFusion. what are your thoughts on this protein shake ?

i havent taken this protein yet but i plan on buying it only because ive bought two products from gaspari...

superpump250 and sizeon...all i can say is WOW..

works wonders!

right now im on jack3d and sizeon..legit shit;]

San Diego Chargers#1

Posted

find it at Bodybuilding.com or A1supplements.com. Never buy your supp's at the gym or GNC, biggest ripoff ever.

X2

Example...the Zero Carb Isopure I drink is around $60 for a 3lb jug at GNC, ~$42 shipped from Bodybuilding.com

Ready to drink Isopure 12 pack from bodybuilding.com = $39+shipping, from my gym = $6 per bottle/$72 total for 12

About 10 years ago when I was working out religiously, I bought EVERYTHING from GNC because I didn't know of anywhere else to get anything, and the prices were a lot better.

Now that I'm getting back into it, I'm definitely NOT shopping the gym or GNC anymore.

Posted

find it at Bodybuilding.com or A1supplements.com. Never buy your supp's at the gym or GNC, biggest ripoff ever.

X2

Example...the Zero Carb Isopure I drink is around $60 for a 3lb jug at GNC, ~$42 shipped from Bodybuilding.com

Ready to drink Isopure 12 pack from bodybuilding.com = $39+shipping, from my gym = $6 per bottle/$72 total for 12

About 10 years ago when I was working out religiously, I bought EVERYTHING from GNC because I didn't know of anywhere else to get anything, and the prices were a lot better.

Now that I'm getting back into it, I'm definitely NOT shopping the gym or GNC anymore.

bodybuilding.com has great prices..i still shop at gnc though,

San Diego Chargers#1

Posted

I have the Strawberry Myofusion and I enjoy it.

A lil quick success story from my workout yesterday. When I started the year lifting, I could only work up to 70 lb dumbells on flat bench (sad, I know). Yesterday I warmed up with 75x12, then did 100x12, 110x9, and 120x6. I was so fucking pumped to get a good 3rd set in with the 120's. It wasn't until I went home that I realized my 3rd set in January finished at 70 lbs, and how much I've gone up since then.

C9C4C3E8-3F69-494B-94BC-C53A89C67B7F-832


767908B5-3C29-4973-945F-BFBBA1D2C64C-832



Posted

I have the Strawberry Myofusion and I enjoy it.

A lil quick success story from my workout yesterday. When I started the year lifting, I could only work up to 70 lb dumbells on flat bench (sad, I know). Yesterday I warmed up with 75x12, then did 100x12, 110x9, and 120x6. I was so fucking pumped to get a good 3rd set in with the 120's. It wasn't until I went home that I realized my 3rd set in January finished at 70 lbs, and how much I've gone up since then.

Congrats man, I love when you get so pumped that you crushed an old PR that you feel like you could go all day.

2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012drew.png

no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2466 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...