Jump to content

Weightlifting/ Workout


Recommended Posts

Posted

Yesterday's workout as a bump to the top:

Dumbbell Bench

75x12 warmup

105x10

115x8

120x6

Incline Dumbbell Bench

85x12

100x10

110x7

Decline Dumbbell Bench

100x9

100x10

110x7

Pec Deck (superset with the dips)

225x15

240x11

255x9

Leaning Forward Dips

9

9

10

Dumbbell Biceps Curl

40x12

45x9

50x8

Long bar Curl

95x10

105x7

105x6

That was it due to time constraints. Any advice from the knowledgeable?

C9C4C3E8-3F69-494B-94BC-C53A89C67B7F-832


767908B5-3C29-4973-945F-BFBBA1D2C64C-832



Posted

I would add one more set with incline press, and drop the declines alltogether. This will allow you to get more out of the pec-dec/dip superset. Numbers are looking good though. For the bi's, it's okay depending how your arms react to training. I hardly work mine, I just pick one exercise and do 3 or 4 sets after my back workout.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

Whats the best way to eat eggs? Does it really matter? I get pretty lazy during the week so i was thinking what if i hard boil the weeks worth of eggs one day and just eat them like that?

Posted

Eat eggs any way you want. I buy 6 dozen every 2 weeks and boil a dozen a week. Even more if I run out. Boiled eggs are good for snacks, too. Eat the yolk and the white. All the nutrition is in the yolk.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

eggs...nom noms

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

Posted

Thanks for the advice Orion. I think I'll give that a shot next chest workout. Gonna give the 125's a go for my last set next Monday.

C9C4C3E8-3F69-494B-94BC-C53A89C67B7F-832


767908B5-3C29-4973-945F-BFBBA1D2C64C-832



Posted

Drinking...when I'm in a bulking phase I dont' drink AT ALL...some of the supplements I take are liver toxic, and i dont' want to add to it. Plus, alcohol just turns to sugar and I dont' need that.

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

Posted

I finally made the switch to liquid vitamins. This is day 6, I wanted to wait a few days before reporting about it. I used to take Mens One-a-day, and it's like a night and day difference. I just feel good, like my body is sucking up all the vitamins and minerals like a sponge. I didn't realize how big a waste hard-compressed multi-vitamin pills are. Cost is a little higher, but for me, the feeling of well-being is more than worth it. The product i'm using is called Sport Formula. Check out sportformula.com for info. My local shop sells a 40 serving bottle for under 40 bucks. I take it twice a day, but one will suffice for most people.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

I take Mens 1 a day pro edge pill http://www.oneaday.com/mens_proedge.html

L-Lysine 500mg

and a liquid softgel multi complete http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/p_10151_10104_038W777808110001P

Does my multi count as a liquid?

Also i have been horrible about working out and eating the last week, had 2 different weddings to attend and that screwed up everything so starting tommorow going to hit it hard and eat right.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1031 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...