99GPGTX Posted May 24, 2011 Report Posted May 24, 2011 i wanna be at 5% BF. im prolly 9-10% now Currently: 2015 Evo X WW Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers Build: Crescendo Mezzos x2 Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1 Loaded Fi Q12 Second Skin Pro XS D5100 RF 360.2 Sky High Audio Wiring Need: ALTERNATOR! PREVIOUS 1999 Grand Prix GTX 3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded 12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids: Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit: knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400 TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!! Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab
Superjay Posted May 26, 2011 Report Posted May 26, 2011 My swing has improved greatly since gaining all the upper body mass...back got wider so I tend to swing with my shoulders in rotation more, and am able to ratate my hips better. gained quite a bit of yardage on all clubs Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
GiAnT4LYFE Posted May 26, 2011 Report Posted May 26, 2011 I'm going golfing Sat morning and it'll be my first time out this year. My lower back has been hurting the last 2 days, and I hadn't done any back exercises before it acted up. I messed it up back in 2009 and it's never recovered, however I haven't gone to the doctors to get it checked either. Since I've been active in the gym this year the pain has kinda subsided. I just went with lighter reps the last two days. Shit sucks.
Winn Posted May 26, 2011 Report Posted May 26, 2011 Just wondering is swimming a good exercise? You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back. JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE
GiAnT4LYFE Posted May 26, 2011 Report Posted May 26, 2011 It'll burn a shitload of cals and is a great cardio workout. Outside of that, I'm not knowledgeable enough to comment, lol.
Winn Posted May 26, 2011 Report Posted May 26, 2011 Alright thank you You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back. JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE
Superjay Posted May 26, 2011 Report Posted May 26, 2011 it's good exercise...a good whole body exercise for aerobic calorie burn. I like swimming, but You'll need to compound it with anaerobic exercise also (weight training, etc.). to help your lower back strengthen your abs... Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
GiAnT4LYFE Posted May 26, 2011 Report Posted May 26, 2011 I've been working on my abs pretty consistently since the beginning of the year, which I think has helped alleviate what once was a weekly issue. It's a bitch tho once you hurt your back. Had a helluva shoulder workout today that I'll have to post when I'm not on my phone.
xStatezOfMindZx Posted May 29, 2011 Report Posted May 29, 2011 Going back to the gym this weekend, taking no shortcuts to get to my goal. I bet I will run into a few guys like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ic431K3bn8 2 Rockford Fosgate Punch P3 P3D412 in a 4.75 cu. ft sealed box. Alpine Type-R SPR-17S 2-way component 6.5" Alpine SPR-57C 5" x 7" 2-Way Coaxial Speaker (Pair) RF T1000-1bdCP Alpine MRP-F300 62.5 SQ Ft. Audio Wrap Stinger SPC122 Capacitor 1 Farad Chrome w/Blue Neon Limo Tint All Back 5 Windows
woodzyspl Posted May 29, 2011 Report Posted May 29, 2011 lol what are they wogs by sounds it, we get alot here in aus like them, just not as big the gear very expensive over here.. but what iv studyed and talked to few people who have done test, it isn't really as bad as people make out UNLESS you use one with growth hormones in it or them by themselves, shits so dangerous. AUSTRALIA do i need say more? HU: some crap pionee AMP: dc 9k @ 18v SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12" Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d burp setup for fun 152's soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.