korey_hofer Posted June 10, 2011 Report Posted June 10, 2011 so far I dropped 15 pounds of fat and gained maybe 3-4 of muscle. my goal is sub 10% bf and 200-220. being 5'6'' should put me in a good place for muscle mass I think edit: oh and those are no supplement goals, no other helpers either, just good diet and work previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
OrionStang Posted June 11, 2011 Report Posted June 11, 2011 Picture update, bigger and darker FML SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Superjay Posted June 11, 2011 Report Posted June 11, 2011 you need to take a week COMPLETELY off Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
OrionStang Posted June 11, 2011 Report Posted June 11, 2011 you need to take a week COMPLETELY off Yeah, I know man. Shit sucks. Just ice and movement exercises. I was starting to make some real good progress, too. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Superjay Posted June 12, 2011 Report Posted June 12, 2011 I finally got back to the gym today. I'm not completely healed, but i NEEDED to get back. We'll see how my hand feels tomorrow. If it feels good I'll keep it up, if not I'll have to take off again Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
Superjay Posted June 12, 2011 Report Posted June 12, 2011 maybe I'll try to square up my fist better next time and I won't snap phalanges anymore Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
GiAnT4LYFE Posted June 12, 2011 Report Posted June 12, 2011 Broke a finger I take it? Week 1 of the bench program is done. The weights at 290 were too easy for me (according to the group I'm lifting with), so I kicked it up to the 300 max weights for workout #2. How long of resisting the negative will make it successful? I did it for about 6 sec after I started the motion.
GiAnT4LYFE Posted June 12, 2011 Report Posted June 12, 2011 Oh yeah, forgot to mention that I weighed in at 247.5 lbs on Friday. First time I've been under 250 since 2005.
OrionStang Posted June 12, 2011 Report Posted June 12, 2011 Jay, who are you punching? Haha Giant, thats a good start man. Negatives should be at least 3-4 seconds, so you're good. I've never seen any research saying longer is bad. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
OrionStang Posted June 12, 2011 Report Posted June 12, 2011 Since it looks like I won't be lifting heavy for a few weeks, I'm taking the opportunity to drop some calories and some fat. Bad carbs are going bye-bye. All meat and veggies for me. And eggs, love me some eggs. Staring weight as of this morning is 297. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.