GiAnT4LYFE Posted June 25, 2011 Report Posted June 25, 2011 Nice. Where does the flip come in on the shrug and flip? Trying to picture it.
OrionStang Posted June 25, 2011 Report Posted June 25, 2011 Shrug and flip sounds interesting, gonna have to google that. My shoulder workouts, like all my workouts, are simple and heavy. Shoulder day is usually 4-7 sets of military press (to the front), 4 sets of side laterals (run the rack on the last one), and 5 sets of reverse pec deck (switching week-to-week between 30 reps a set w/ moderate weight and 8-10 reps heavy as hell). Usually finish with body weight dips, as I need strong tri's for both bench and mil. press. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Superjay Posted June 25, 2011 Report Posted June 25, 2011 25lb dumbbekll...sitting down, hand arms at your sides. Shrug, pull elbows to parallel with the floor and rotate your upper arm on horizontal axis moving your hands up so your forearms are vertical keeping your upper arms horizontal. Hands should remain pronate...now press up half-way Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
Superjay Posted June 25, 2011 Report Posted June 25, 2011 I found it http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_article/most_recent/shoulder_shocker Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
OrionStang Posted June 25, 2011 Report Posted June 25, 2011 So at the top of the movement, it looks kind of like you're doing a double biceps pose. Right? EDIT: Ninja video. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
korey_hofer Posted June 25, 2011 Report Posted June 25, 2011 ok I need help, my shoulders and my lower chest are building easy, my upper chest is not doing as well as the other 2. I do bench, hammer curls, regular curls, pull ups, chin ups, skull crushers,and military press, what should I add? previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
OrionStang Posted June 25, 2011 Report Posted June 25, 2011 Looks like a good finisher for shoulder day. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
OrionStang Posted June 25, 2011 Report Posted June 25, 2011 ok I need help, my shoulders and my lower chest are building easy, my upper chest is not doing as well as the other 2. I do bench, hammer curls, regular curls, pull ups, chin ups, skull crushers,and military press, what should I add? Replace bench with incline bench for a while. Also, cable crossovers with the handles down low. Bring the handles up in front of you to about chin level (arms straight) and flex your chest hard at the top of each rep. You will learn in time that you can control different parts of the same big muscle, meaning, flex your upper chest during the crossover, not your whole chest. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
korey_hofer Posted June 25, 2011 Report Posted June 25, 2011 I thought incline bench was for lower? previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
OrionStang Posted June 25, 2011 Report Posted June 25, 2011 Incline (upper) http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRkwtMeR0TTlbSc0tdJGIxP0tBBOehi-hwj5Fn52yuQ2l1pbiczYA Decline (lower) http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQNGBno_p-9EVPKbU12zEj_GeBw3wzOw-l6y-U6uumwxRbFhQm-UQ If your doing declines, you're pretty much wasting your time. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.