OrionStang Posted June 27, 2011 Report Posted June 27, 2011 done Nice, thanks. I can get texts, but when I try to send one, my phone restarts. Its done for. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
OrionStang Posted June 27, 2011 Report Posted June 27, 2011 Damn, I'm at an 18 1/2 already. Haha, its not only the shirts you gotta worry about, but you have to find long-ass ties, too. Gladly, I don't wear a shirt and tie too often anymore. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Superjay Posted June 27, 2011 Report Posted June 27, 2011 done Nice, thanks. I can get texts, but when I try to send one, my phone restarts. Its done for. time for a new phone Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
GiAnT4LYFE Posted June 28, 2011 Report Posted June 28, 2011 Damn, I'm at an 18 1/2 already. Haha, its not only the shirts you gotta worry about, but you have to find long-ass ties, too. Gladly, I don't wear a shirt and tie too often anymore. I should mention that my sleeve needs to be 37 1/2" as well. What can I say......gorilla arms, lol.
drewb53 Posted July 2, 2011 Report Posted July 2, 2011 I found it http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_article/most_recent/shoulder_shocker I did this workout today, truly it gave me a really nice burn and was tough as hell to do. 2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012 no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.
Superjay Posted July 2, 2011 Report Posted July 2, 2011 I can't seem to finish the last set whenever I move up weight... Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
Superjay Posted July 3, 2011 Report Posted July 3, 2011 I'm finally going back to the gym...my hand feels pretty good, and I'm feeling weak since I've been out for 2 weeks. I've lost weight and feel scrawny (I know I'm not, but I feel like I am)...Time to see if I can go back full time. Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
OrionStang Posted July 4, 2011 Report Posted July 4, 2011 I attempted some light deads yesterday to test the bicep. Only 135 for 1 then 185 for 3. No pain or pulling in the arm, but i'm still going to work the deads back in very slowly. Also wanted to post a chest workout from a couple years back. Its more for size and detail; DB Flys on a low incline: 2 warmup sets then 2x12 moderate weight Incline DB Press: 1 warmup set then 3x6 HEAVY Cable Crossovers: 3x12 with a hard flex on each rep Flat Bench DB Press: 3x6 HEAVY Pullovers(DB or Machine) 2x10 getting a good stretch on each rep Its Cutlers pre-contest chest work from his first Olympia title. IIRC, he called "stretch and fill" or some shit. You want a pump, here you go. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Superjay Posted July 4, 2011 Report Posted July 4, 2011 that's about what I do....that one's a little more intense though Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.