Superjay Posted July 11, 2011 Report Posted July 11, 2011 I started with a 25 pound plate and 12.5 pound dumbbells. after 4 months I'm up to a 35 pound plate and 20 pound dumbbells...it's not called the shoulder shocker for nothing...and that's just to close out a shoulder routine...it plays hell on your shoulder muscles, but it's fairly low impact on the joint...that's why I love it. Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
Superjay Posted July 12, 2011 Report Posted July 12, 2011 new back exercises today kicked my ass...spasms in my lower lumbar and it hurts to sit up straight...love it. went from bent over dumbbell rows to using a 45 pound bar with plates on it...different position and nothing to lean on means support muscles are working harder. Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
OrionStang Posted July 12, 2011 Report Posted July 12, 2011 new back exercises today kicked my ass...spasms in my lower lumbar and it hurts to sit up straight...love it. went from bent over dumbbell rows to using a 45 pound bar with plates on it...different position and nothing to lean on means support muscles are working harder. Nice, I love barbell rows. Maxed my ass in the grass squat yesterday. Probably could have got more, but stopped at 415. I'm happy with it considering the rebuilt knee and missing ankle ligaments. I'm starting another 16 week progressive cycle next week, so I need my max numbers to figure the percentages. Getting back to deads as well after the biceps injury. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Superjay Posted July 12, 2011 Report Posted July 12, 2011 I'll get on that for you then Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
optical Posted July 12, 2011 Report Posted July 12, 2011 man i havnt been able to do nothing in the gym as of late. Have been helping my grandpa on the farm for the last 2 months or so and ready to get back into the gym. Gah i hate taking breaks it makes it so much harder to return
Superjay Posted July 12, 2011 Report Posted July 12, 2011 farm work ain't no joke Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
optical Posted July 12, 2011 Report Posted July 12, 2011 thats for sure my back feels 10x stronger and at different points. the only bad thing about bailing hay is your arms get ripped up pretty bad and too hot for long sleeve shirt lol. But my back and maybe my arms benefited but the rest of my body is in a slum
GiAnT4LYFE Posted July 12, 2011 Report Posted July 12, 2011 I love the T-bar row as well. Only able to work up to 135 with proper form right now, but it feels great.
Siete_Cinqo Posted July 12, 2011 Report Posted July 12, 2011 [ Nice, I love barbell rows. Maxed my ass in the grass squat yesterday. Probably could have got more, but stopped at 415. I'm happy with it considering the rebuilt knee and missing ankle ligaments. I'm starting another 16 week progressive cycle next week, so I need my max numbers to figure the percentages. Getting back to deads as well after the biceps injury. I started to lmao at that number till I read the rest of your post. In that case, good numbers on that rebuilt knee,,, Random vids of the Avalanche My link Team Bass-Hz
iKidwell Posted July 12, 2011 Report Posted July 12, 2011 just got some more supplements, stuck with jack3d for pre-workout, switched from celltech(which i like a lot), to this new stuff called Max ARM for post workout. Tastes like absolute dogshit, we'll see how it works c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old. i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer. 2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan Build in Progress
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.