DC Sound Lab

the swap is almost complete

Well the swap is almost complete. I traded my Level 3 12's out for the new Level 4 12's. I initially only have changed subs and that is it. Right away I noticed a couple of things 1st the level 4's are way deeper in sound 2nd they are begging for way more power. perhaps a Sundown 1500d each or a DC Audio 3000 for both. We will see. Overall I am very happy with the switch so far. I am now going to trade out my wifes Rfp 1212 subs for the Level 3's and see the difference then I will port that box too. l8r

make sure you dont make the pics to large, i'll hit the report to mod button LOL!! J/K with ya Dr. Johnson! Hope the difference was worthwhile for ya.

No worries I will not post pics. Thanks anyway. So far yes the switch has been worth it. I will update with what the car sounds like when it is changed too.

Thanks for the comments.

• 3 weeks later...

Well I have my vehicle done. I put in the level 4's with level 5 coils and a Sundown Saz 3000D. Man for 1000 watt subs these just laugh at this amp and want more. I have some more tuning to do to get it back where it sounds right with everything but other wise Holy F*** Rusty, man bro you know subs. Thanks for the awesome product and superb service. They defiantly rock the Bejesus out of my truck.