white4d96 Posted July 14, 2009 Report Posted July 14, 2009 yeah i know but 2 type r 15's or fi ssd 15's is what i was thinkin of running in the 4 runner so im not completely going to be without but it wont be anything near were the rolla is. Hopefully with enough damping i can hit in the 130 to 135 range and with windows up and doors closed and i can be under the 25 foot mark that johnny law put up. the rolla can only do a 128 before i break 25 feet. 25 feet what a joke Where I live they will ticket you for hearing any kind of shake/rattle/flex from 25 feet, not just music. Get into the city and its music from 25. Guess when you have 50 cops for 18 thousand people that's what happens...city of Kenosha has 75-100 for a population of almost 100k. Too many projects, too little time...
Gotz1lung Posted July 14, 2009 Report Posted July 14, 2009 25ft what a joke.. Almost any factory stereo will do this, without factory sub.. At least here in Columbus its 80-100ft depending on the cop..im sure there are towns that have something like the 25ft mark you guys have tho too. 93 Chevy Silverado Crossfire,Dayton Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s DC Audio Dealer and Team Member
EricM9104 Posted July 14, 2009 Report Posted July 14, 2009 wow its nice to see a constructive thread on this topic for once. not no whiny bitching about police bursting your bubble. were your windows up or down when you were bumpin? I've heard some good things about the Fi Q so you could get that for your sound quality and yet it will still get loud to feed the basshead within That it will.I love my Fi Q 12" 2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock 1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit
G_Fresh Posted July 14, 2009 Report Posted July 14, 2009 That sucks. I hate when i have to sell the stuff i worked hard for. Just so i can pay my tickets.
CodyB Posted July 14, 2009 Report Posted July 14, 2009 In my town its "I heard you for 2 seconds before I saw you" and thats from a cop pulling my buddy over when I was baning it, and then the cop proceded to call my truck "that beat up ass pickup" It didnt help that I was acting stupid so I would have taken the ticket if the cop had pulled me over. No sense in trying to lie and get out of it. But "2 seconds?" 88-98 GM Full Size Forum www.GMT400.com i put fuses on power wires, and condoms on fuses, to keep the fuses safe!
SQMonte Posted July 14, 2009 Report Posted July 14, 2009 Maybe shouldn't have been bumpin' so loud. Sucks to be you. Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03 CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6 Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f
redbaron80 Posted July 14, 2009 Report Posted July 14, 2009 You drove with a suspended license http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/
wL<3bass Posted July 14, 2009 Report Posted July 14, 2009 You drove with a suspended license http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gifHe said it already took care of it....but it must not of got reinstated.....thats not his fault.... Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4 Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2" Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400 Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube) Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors) Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex My YouTube Videos My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build My "Seamless" Looking Box Build My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk My feedback/references...
TechSys Posted July 15, 2009 Report Posted July 15, 2009 Tallahassee's computers are usually always backlogged or whatever. I once got my license taken due to driving while it was suspended. Went to DMV the next day and got it back. Yes, the 25ft law sucks. I boom just about anywhere I'm at, except at certain hours or residential areas. Well..... I do turn it up in my driveway, quite loud, gets all the homies and girlies dancing in that skreet. I got a question for ya Jeff. Why have I not seen you or remember seeing you at any events? Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.