NO MORE TEAM KIKCER!!! SAY IT AINT SO!!!

seems like all the crx's here in NE have 10" L5's and L7's, and a few trucks got L7's and solo x's, so popular here. but u see no RE, FI, DC, SD, nohting of that sort. so i think that might make up for it. idk.

Bills

I still go out there and compete with my soloX's 12"s (powered by Sundown amps) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif . . . . . just to get all my points that is ! And those badboys never disappointed me at all, in fact they give me good scores although it's about time for me to switch to Sundown Audio subs . . . :clapping: but that will come pretty soon, as soon as the SA "neo" subs are good to go :clapping:

TEAM S.S.C.

Team Serious SPL Centurions

df2c.jpgfzwn.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I heard from a local audio seller that kicker was going for bankrubcy

Somehow I don't see that happening

Car

1996 Sable LS

8,000K Bi-Xenon HID's

Pioneer Premier DEX-P1R

Diamond Audio D351, Diamond Audio D362i, Diamond D3TAK off Kicker ZX200.4

Custom 15" 13w7 motor, 3.5" aluminum coils dual 1 ohm off NV-AM25001

Dynamat Dynaliner Second Skin Damplifier Pro

Stock 130A Alternator

My Build

Truck

1995 Ford F-150 Flareside XLT

10,000K Bi-Xenon HID's, 15,000K Bi-Xenon HID's

Kicker KS6502, KS400 off Pioneer Premier PRS-D4100F

Truck Build

Ref(s) Rogers, Jared, Mikesmith0890, Twigz, DHFHades, BASS14, Solo_X18, mrafrica, camino_1to3, kickerassman

[speakerman9000] 5:43 pm: if sony sucks so bad how come my amps still work when i had 3 12s on it

[capalass23] 11:27 pm: wow u grand man poopin out babys like hto cakes

[KevinniveK] can u have sex later please hes helping me

• 2 weeks later...

i was on the team. kicker notified the competitors around thanksgiving last year, then kicker ended their competitor support at the first of this year. it was a shining example of how one fucktard can ruin a good thing for everyone else.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

I heard from a local audio seller that kicker was going for bankrubcy

No way! Alots of peoples out there still buy kicker products....

I would hope that they wouldn't get rid of the Kicker Competition Group but I could see that happen.

As far as bank rupcy goes I seriously doubt it.

LOL you do realize how many patents they have and how powerful of a company they are.

Heres life. LOL

Marlboro and Camel

Pepsi and Coke

Kicker and Rockford Fosgate

Do I need to say more or do ya get the point.

Hell man they just built a NEW HOME OFFICE and according to the picture I saw it is a beautiful piece of architecture and that equals lots of money too.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

• 3 weeks later...

i was on the team. kicker notified the competitors around thanksgiving last year, then kicker ended their competitor support at the first of this year. it was a shining example of how one fucktard can ruin a good thing for everyone else.

How do you mean?

03' Reg Cab 2500HD

Alpine 9807 H/U

Infinity Ref 6.5" Front Speakers

Pioneer 4"x6" Rear Speakers

Quantum Audio 1100.1 Amp

PPI 5 Channel Amp

Kicker 05' S12L5's <~ thats plural baby

x2

What guy and what did he do?

x3

03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill

Archived