Thats not a bad price for it :D

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

am I missing something? the durango is still in your possession right?

So this guy is just a scammer? trying to get over on people on CL

that is what it sounds like. or...he saw vic's car and plans on taking it and trading cause he said he wants to trade for anything...get rid of the evidence...

Team Bass-Hz

SO LONG STORY SHORT! i went and showed my durango to a guy that wanted to trade a cadillac and woke up and found this.

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/1267964023.html

i had my neighbor call and the punk bitch gave every detail of my durango. he even told her it had sued inserts on the doors

maybe hes trying to see if he would be able to sell it or get rid of it if he did do the trade with you... but still... thats kinda low... what an idiot.

scandalous ass people these day.. aye you should call him and set up a time and place.. =)

:spiteful:

am I missing something? the durango is still in your possession right?

So this guy is just a scammer? trying to get over on people on CL

i still have it but he told my neighbor that he would be able to show it to her tomorrow.

haha.. just called.. he didnt pick up.. but his name is Mike.. LoL!...

yep thats him. i just called him to acr like i wanted to trade, when he gives me his address its on. fuckin head bustin time

maybe hes trying to see if he would be able to sell it or get rid of it if he did do the trade with you... but still... thats kinda low... what an idiot.

i told him i wasnt interested

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

i still have it but he told my neighbor that he would be able to show it to her tomorrow.

haha... sleep in the back of the truck tonite with your gun, you might get lucky

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

does he know where you live? Just watch over your truck.

i was thinking the same

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

:spiteful:

yep thats him. i just called him to acr like i wanted to trade, when he gives me his address its on. fuckin head bustin time

did he pick up or did you leave a voicemail?? i blocked my number when i called so not sure if he picks up blocked calls or not.. LoL!

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

Archived