99vic Posted July 16, 2009 Author Report Posted July 16, 2009 i wonder if that white car in the driveway is his shitillac REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
Berto Posted July 16, 2009 Report Posted July 16, 2009 Hahhaa typed the address in on google and 2nd result was something about a yard sale... 1933 morella circle roseville ca 95747 I really do hope something happens to this guy. It is really fucked up what he has done to that little 10 yr old girl... And continues so as she is 16... Fukn sick bastard. X2 TEAM FLEX ISSUES Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal 24" Rims HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone. Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled) Sub Amp: DC 9k SOON TO COME T3 Audio 6x9s MB Quarts 6.5" comp set MAYBE ADDED 2nd DC 9k
thehoe92 Posted July 16, 2009 Report Posted July 16, 2009 I've got some plans. team 916 should help me out with this lol where you at guys Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple
99vic Posted July 16, 2009 Author Report Posted July 16, 2009 hm im starting to thing i got the wrong address. http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/1262020330.html http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/1266555916.html those are his posts and it looks like an apartment complex of some sort. oh well ill drive out anyway and have a look. REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
thehoe92 Posted July 16, 2009 Report Posted July 16, 2009 I've been down that road and the houses look like that. maybe those pictures aren't his haha just another cell phone shot. EDIT: you can also see in the google maps view that the garages are right by each other just like the ad I looked on the City of Roseville sex offender map and it shows nothing over his house... yet Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple
99vic Posted July 16, 2009 Author Report Posted July 16, 2009 I've been down that road and the houses look like that. maybe those pictures aren't his haha just another cell phone shot. EDIT: you can also see in the google maps view that the garages are right by each other just like the ad I looked on the City of Roseville sex offender map and it shows nothing over his house... yet hmm REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
BigJohnny Posted July 16, 2009 Report Posted July 16, 2009 thats what i keep thinkin....if that were my daughter....itd be worth goin to jail...or fleeing to canada lol ^^ i have got a few pms saying that.tomorrow ill have my wife tell one of the sergeants that go into her work and see what they can do. maybe ill have to pick you up for the party saturday I'm Canadian boys.... long way to travel for the party, but hellz ya I'd be there no need for me to flee here heh. but seriously, if that was my daughter, who is almost 10 btw, it would take them a long time to find and piece together his whole body, I would tear him apart limb from limb by hand.
newls1 Posted July 16, 2009 Report Posted July 16, 2009 hm im starting to thing i got the wrong address. http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/1262020330.html http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/1266555916.html those are his posts and it looks like an apartment complex of some sort. oh well ill drive out anyway and have a look. Cant wait to see what happens once you go over there! I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
99vic Posted July 16, 2009 Author Report Posted July 16, 2009 Im pretty sure it is his address... i was looking at that too.but it says moving sale. i think its his place and he just lied like hes been doing just to get someone to buy his garbage.ill find out soon though. I'm Canadian boys.... long way to travel for the party, but hellz ya I'd be there no need for me to flee here heh. but seriously, if that was my daughter, who is almost 10 btw, it would take them a long time to find and piece together his whole body, I would tear him apart limb from limb by hand. yea it makes me sick. and to think the parents or parent was ok with it. and let their kid live with this pos.Cant wait to see what happens once you go over there!bricks will be shat REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
HondaxPower Posted July 16, 2009 Report Posted July 16, 2009 well there was no ass beating for scamming but there can still be an ass beating for being a fucking pedo...thats fucking disgusting doing that to a ten year old and if i was the parent i would literally rip him to shreds Like Slowed Songs? Check out Mine and Bassaddict's Slowed Songs Thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.