Scam: great way for him to meet people with expensive items to steal. Maybe he wont get anything out of the durango, but he could hitch up to a jet ski or boat and haul off with it. ATVs etc. get stolen all the time and never found, cars it's a bit harder with.

Maybe he plans on jacking the car, but it sounds like he's looking for easy money, and the opportunity to find out where people with nice stuff live. G/L

These make it kinda hard to steal trailers

http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/wcs/sto...72024_200172024

Im def tuned into this thread though, hope it all turns out well.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

truck is still here tj give me a call

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

so i stayed up pretty late and nobody came. early this morning i got a call from him but didnt answer. well i just called back and he asked me if there was anyway we could make a deal he has a brother that is poor and has no car that really likes durango's and he would love to make his day with my truck. i told him no because the title he says he will drive up here and go to dmv with me to show the car really is his. so im thinking he jumped ahead of himself and posted it for trade.hoping i would change my mind. but we will see if he keeps trying to sell it being that i told him no again.i really do like that caddy though. :(

/Rant

so im thinking he jumped ahead of himself and posted it for trade.hoping i would change my mind. but we will see if he keeps trying to sell it being that i told him no again.i really do like that caddy though. :(

Thats what I was thinking from the start....he probably didn't hear you when you said you didn't want to trade and figured he had the Durango in hand...why not sell/trade it for something else.....

LOL...kinda sounds like you and audio equipment Vic.... :air_kiss:

Well I'm headed to the Bay...gotta handle my weekly business out there but when he calls and sends me pictures I'll get back on here.....might be later tonite cause I'm thinking of meeting the Wife after she gets outta work and hit the ALCO fair for some good grub...... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

Thats what I was thinking from the start....he probably didn't hear you when you said you didn't want to trade and figured he had the Durango in hand...why not sell/trade it for something else.....

LOL...kinda sounds like you and audio equipment Vic.... :air_kiss:

:aggressive::P he is a retarded fucker so maybe he did miss that. but damn i told him 3 times now.

/Rant

Posted Image

hahaaaa its a me only younger lol. nah for real though when i just started readin this fist thought was "wasnt it 99vic that just lost some keys or something..." was it you and did ya get it right with it all? i know ive been scammed for a hooptie once and the dude somehow got the car in his name and took off to jersey last i heard. this dude still seems shady though cuz why not be real and say hey i really wanna trad you so i can trade for a boat. i dont know i guess thats just some people

Posted Image

hahaaaa its a me only younger lol. nah for real though when i just started readin this fist thought was "wasnt it 99vic that just lost some keys or something..." was it you and did ya get it right with it all? i know ive been scammed for a hooptie once and the dude somehow got the car in his name and took off to jersey last i heard. this dude still seems shady though cuz why not be real and say hey i really wanna trad you so i can trade for a boat. i dont know i guess thats just some people

yea keys were found,but its really not hard to steal a car. a lot of people selling cars keep the titles in the glove box with the smog so they know where everything is. hell you wouldnt believe how many people i know that actually leave the title in there all the time.if you have the title your good to go.

/Rant

ahh damn.. my bad G.. forgot to call that dude back.. lol.. got a little too faded last nite.. but i see TJ got it under control.. but yeah i'll still give him a call to see what he says.. =)

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

he told me it has 120,000 miles.. with stock radio.. and the car HAS never been modded... lol... told him imma go talk it over with my parents.. so i'll give him a call back later to see where he wants to meet up at.. XD

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

Archived