DanK AKA crackers Bonne build.

Damn that shit looks nicec cracker

"FRIENDS MAY COME AND GO BUT 200 POUNDS WILL ALWAYS BE 200 POUNDS."

-System in progress- SYSTEM SHOULD BE DONE BY THIS MONDAY!!!!!!

15.2 Orion HCCA

4 Cubic ft tuned to low 30's

MB Quart DSC1500.1D

Kinetik HC1800

Kinetik HC800

50ft of KnuKonceptz 1/0 gauge

10ft Kicker 4 gauge

"LET THE PAIN COME OVER YOU, BUT NEVER LET THE PAIN OVERCOME YOU."

PIC-0311-1.jpg

thanks, ha glad ya guys like :D hope ya'll feel the same way when voting time comes up for SOTM :rolleyes::D

solid build, I bet she sounds great!

03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill

solid build, I bet she sounds great!

thanks guys, its not too bad my only real complaint the power i have for mids and highs lol. changed them around so my pillars on running off the HU and doors are running off the memphis. been messing around with wiring them all together @4ohms and seems to sound the best that way except i get some cancelation in the midbass that way. trying to save up some funds for either a 4 channel or another smaller amp for my pillars. it does sound damn good IMO for a old noob lol just needs a bit more all around haha

very nice and clean mang.

thanks mang...i see your sig is dif...changes im guessing :D

well back to it, had my lil guy do some "fun stuff" lol

001-13.jpg

004-12.jpg

005-11.jpg

all assembled,just need to cut the hole for the sub and finish gettin the port right

006-9.jpg

and this would be my "round over bit" since i gots no router :rolleyes: but im cool with whatever works

007-8.jpg

hopefully i get the hole cut, port done and test fit the sub today. maybe a test fit in the car later too. it will fit just havent tried yet(the pieces fit befor they were cut down so i KNOW its gonna fit :D )

still will add a brace on the inside and hopin to get it carpeted by tuesdayish

That box looks really good

Archived