DC Sound Lab

I joined the dark side today...

Dumb question... but does DC send you any sort of notification or tracking # when your order is shipping? I'm going up north for a booze fest this weekend and wanted to have some bump for down by the river :) so I was curious to see if it was going to make it here by friday... hehe.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

The force is losing its appeal nowadays and the darkside is taking over lol. Cant wait to see pics/vids if u post em

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

i wish i was in the darkside im still on the super expensive side aka Jl Audio i want a Dc lvl 4 man, but goodluck with ur subs

2000 Mercedes ML 55 Amg

Panasonic Double-Din

JL 13.5 W7 sealed box

Rockford P10001bd(PEQ Bass Knob)

Mb Quart DSH 216 Components(Fronts)

Mb Quart DSG 213 Coax(Rear)

Jl 300/4(HIGHS)

To answer the question above yes DC will send ya a tracking number.

E-mailed them last night and offered to pay more for faster shipping... got a tracking number this morning saying it would be here friday :) just in time for my trip!

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

thats the second guy this week!!

yeah od sound converted me, i have a XL 12 and it fucking slams, and i don't give a shit what anyone says, i had a bl reconed from FI took like 2 months, CS is everything to me, and they just don't have it

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

yeah od sound converted me, i have a XL 12 and it fucking slams, and i don't give a shit what anyone says, i had a bl reconed from FI took like 2 months, CS is everything to me, and they just don't have it

i got all dc too .isnt fi gone public mass production???....i sent many emails before i knew rusty had dc and they lagged.im kinda glad i probaly would have had fi in my car instead of dc thanks fi...but to there defense.i called aa and scott answered and spok tome//and was very helpful..so who knows but im w dc ..

JAMES SAID..

you dont need 1500 for a WOOFER people just love overpowering rather then building for the power recommended

THATS A SMART GUY...

E-mailed them last night and offered to pay more for faster shipping... got a tracking number this morning saying it would be here friday :) just in time for my trip!

Date/Time Activity Location Details

Jul 22, 2009 4:55 PM Picked up RENO, NV

Jul 20, 2009 12:33 AMShipment information sent to FedEx

well I guess I won't be getting it by my trip since it didn't get picked up till today :(

new estimated delivery: Jul 28, 2009

damnit!

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995