4.2 cubic foot box tuned to 28hz

Sub amp: 1 Profile AP1200

Speaker amp: 1 Sony Xplod XM-504z

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X492

4 and 8 Gauge Knu

Big III In 1/0

All in my 90 Accord

f05112e8-c6ca-4f78-9a8d-47be99303c8b_zps

Diamonds are forever, but 9's end that shit fast....

Well did the comp today and this was my first one ever... I actually voted 139 myself.

What I actually did was 138.5 Doors closed windows up then the second pass I did 140.7 Driver side door open Window down.

I was happy with that considering I was put in the 1000 - 2000 Watt class M3 because my box was like 1/4 inch above rear seat... but I did not care I just wanted to see what it could do. It was a nice event with some pretty interesting vehicles. I got some video of it but I am going to get on that tomorrow as I have been up over 20 hours now and don't feel like video editing tonight.

good luck to you i would have 2 think that two different size subs mmay hurt your score but guess we will see. def be better once you get all same size woofers. but once again good luck

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Well did the comp today and this was my first one ever... I actually voted 139 myself.

What I actually did was 138.5 Doors closed windows up then the second pass I did 140.7 Driver side door open Window down.

I was happy with that considering I was put in the 1000 - 2000 Watt class M3 because my box was like 1/4 inch above rear seat... but I did not care I just wanted to see what it could do. It was a nice event with some pretty interesting vehicles. I got some video of it but I am going to get on that tomorrow as I have been up over 20 hours now and don't feel like video editing tonight.

I voted 139 so I win right? lol I would have said 138.5 but it wasn't an option... pshh :lol:

I voted 135, but you know if you round to the nearest 10th, I hit it right on the head. ;)

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

congratulations to you bro thats a very respectable score i had voted a 135 but well done. hhigh scores are hard to achieve at the headrest on a tl so good job man

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

congratulations to you bro thats a very respectable score i had voted a 135 but well done. hhigh scores are hard to achieve at the headrest on a tl so good job man

Thank You.. Yea I always pictured the TL meter sitting on the dash but this one was place on the front Passenger seat and it angled to windshield... I think it is 20" away when I get some of the video up you will see it in the vehicles.

i thought legal was sealed on the dash?

good score for what you have none the less. i voted 133

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Sealed on the dash is how DBDrag meters. Meca meters at the headrest, it's a certain distance from the windshield. You can have doors open, windows down, etc... Most people consider sealed on the dash to be legit. I kinda like the headrest reading because that's where your ear is. In reality why not build to be loudest where your ears are going to be?

2001 Chevy Impala

Eclipse CD7200 mkii

Cactus Sounds 5kw

Sundown 100.4

(2) Fi BTL 18s (walled)

ID 6.5s (2 sets)

Iraggi 320 amp Alt

XS Power Batts

KnuKonceptz Wiring

MidwestSPL Scores:

152.0 Advanced 2

136.1 Extreme 3