150.7dbzzz@33hz (RIPPING MY SPOILER OFF)

Lol at all the Sundown love. It's funny to me that when this whole thread started some "people" where like leave it alone but now that he's mentioned Sundown, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, IT IS ON. :aggressive:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mega_shok.gif :diablo:

Drew

Ref's include: sundownz, army-killa, queball, wildsebring, foshay1123, greenman100, loud-n-low, acex3a, circa40, orangeless, PBateman,xtcxyooj, chaunb3400, oldschoolboomer, SPLluminator

Lol at all the Sundown love. It's funny to me that when this whole thread started some "people" where like leave it alone but now that he's mentioned Sundown, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, IT IS ON. :aggressive:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mega_shok.gif :diablo:

Drew

Your right I probably would have just dropped it after my first comment, but he had to bash a company that I support and truly care about when it had no relation to the subject at hand. Dude sure knows how to find teh troublez on the net.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

X2, same lower case every word in the post along with the mispelling of a word or two. Not to mention no punctuation just like the person being accused. Seriously read fast85gt's posts and then read the post supposedly made by 5o4m6. They are pretty much identical to each other in the way that they are composed.

Also if you read all the pages of the thread on car audio.com you'll see that the real 5o4m6 actually uses capitalization and punctuation unlike the douche bag pretending to be someone to cover his scammer ass.

Isn't that a banable situation anyway coming onto SMD and creating a fake account to back up some bullshit lies? I think I remember hearing that some other idiots were banned for making up accounts to try and back their shit up before too.

Where the hell's Roscoe when you need the hammer to strike?

didn't 5o4m6 have over 1 post count? has to be a fake account

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

Steve Meade DesignsSMD Forum RulesHelpSearchMembersCalendarCHATSMD MEDIA

Logged in as: treossi ( Log Out )

My Controls · View New Posts · My Assistant · My Friends · 0 New Messages

The Forum Viewing Profile

Custom Search

Personal Photo

Add as Friend

Send Message

Rating

Rate me

Options

Options

Personal Statement

5o4m6 doesn't have a personal statement currently.

Personal Info

5o4m6

Age Unknown

Gender Not Set

Location Unknown

Birthday Unknown

Interests

No Information

Statistics

Profile Views: 0*

Local Time: Jul 26 2009, 10:30 AM

has to be fake

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

Steve Meade DesignsSMD Forum RulesHelpSearchMembersCalendarCHATSMD MEDIA

Logged in as: treossi ( Log Out )

My Controls · View New Posts · My Assistant · My Friends · 0 New Messages

The Forum Viewing Profile

has to be fake

you guys just keep it going i sent him an email he did not have an account here so i guess he made one and btw i was out of town in a different state at a meca event and i was not home till this morning and can be looked at on mecas web site i was 500miles away so i did not make the post and btw check the ip addy and sorry to all sundown owners and nightshade it was a low blow so i will say sorry to you

you guys just keep it going i sent him an email he did not have an account here so i guess he made one and btw i was out of town in a different state at a meca event and i was not home till this morning and can be looked at on mecas web site i was 500miles away so i did not make the post and btw check the ip addy and sorry to all sundown owners and nightshade it was a low blow so i will say sorry to you

You reek of so much bull shit its fucking unbelievable, you cant keep going on lying forever you dip shit. Sooner or later you'll dig yourself into a hole you cant get out of, maybe then you'll realize how worthless your life is and you might just have time left to redeem yourself you piece of garbage. Im done with this clown

DSC06330-1.jpg

91' Jeep Cherokee - The Heep

Just Empty Every Pocket

96' Volvo 960 - The B◘x

[sPL_4_U]

HiFonics - Alpine

Pioneer - Clarion

Infinity - Kicker

KnuKonceptz

Your right I probably would have just dropped it after my first comment, but he had to bash a company that I support and truly care about when it had no relation to the subject at hand. Dude sure knows how to find teh troublez on the net.

Yea, screw everyone else, I don't care if he gets banned or not, let him keep scamming, as long as he keeps my Funky Pups out of his mouth. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

Drew

Ref's include: sundownz, army-killa, queball, wildsebring, foshay1123, greenman100, loud-n-low, acex3a, circa40, orangeless, PBateman,xtcxyooj, chaunb3400, oldschoolboomer, SPLluminator

You can appologize that's fine. I don't believe you one bit about emailing dude and him coming in here and covering your ass. You couldn't even send him a pm to let him know what was up with his amp let alone email him when stuff was getting thick in a forum that he doesn't even belong to. So your saying that you emailed him and right away he came here and made an account to defend your ass that screwed him around for months? I doubt that shit at all. If I were the one that was screwed around and you still made it right I wouldn't come and defend your ass unless you were paying me money to do so and then I might not do it.

Quit fucking lying!!!

I'm about to get some people that count involved with this and I'm sure they'll see that your a scammer idiot too and you'll be on permanent vaction like all the other scammers that were here before.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Archived