Hey guys!

I see all these advertisements about how to make money on the internet, is it just BS or is it possible to make a little bit of money on the side when you put a bit of effort into it? I am real sceptical to all these ads that you see everywhere, like on facebook and such.

It is really tempting to try it out, because we all want money :rolleyes:

Please share your experience on alternative ways of making money, no matter what it is as long it has something to do within the www.

Stocks too :)

Proud member of SMD

My build log

2 DDZ9518

2 DynaBel BF 8501

2 GZ Neo 8"s

154.5@38hz with 2 DD Z9518`s

145.5@40hz with 2 DD 1508`s

My youtube vids

Just have to find a product that you can get a deal on and you can sell it on the internet via Ebay etc

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

yea I did chacha for awhile. Definitely legit.

Go to chacha.com and follow the directions. If you would, id request you put in [email protected] for the one who recruited you... and let me know if you have any questions.

IMO I wouldn't mess with any of them, I would say more then 90% are just scams and you have to fill out multiple upon multiple pages of shit before you get anything, could take more then a year in some cases (I.E.- if anyone remembers the commercials for a "Free" xbox 360 ). So I wouldn't even attempt it bro.

The Setup

2009 Volkswagen Jetta

2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz

1 Kicker ZX1001.1

Stock 140A Alt

Stock speakers

Thanks for the answers guys! And if I try chacha, I will mention you rusty :) Don`t know about the youtube thing, gotta have some serious views to make money off of that. but well see if I can earn some extra bucks :) And if I se a ferrari guy on youtube, I`ll flip him off LOL ;)

Proud member of SMD

My build log

2 DDZ9518

2 DynaBel BF 8501

2 GZ Neo 8"s

154.5@38hz with 2 DD Z9518`s

145.5@40hz with 2 DD 1508`s

My youtube vids

sounds good. Just a tip for chacha, when you go to do the simulation, take your time reading through all the stuff. you only get one chance.