Looking good! Nice kerf too! Looks like it`s going to be a little bit tight in the front, but I know the pictures can be decieving :)

Proud member of SMD

My build log

2 DDZ9518

2 DynaBel BF 8501

2 GZ Neo 8"s

154.5@38hz with 2 DD Z9518`s

145.5@40hz with 2 DD 1508`s

My youtube vids

very nice. i have a svt focus and i used that same type of deadener you did. i put 3 rolls on each door, 2 rolls on the hatch, 2 rolls on the floors, and 1 roll worth around my components. my doors sound like they are 2 tons when i close them. i don't have a single rattle anywhere outside of my car from using that stuff.

good stuff.

very nice. i have a svt focus and i used that same type of deadener you did. i put 3 rolls on each door, 2 rolls on the hatch, 2 rolls on the floors, and 1 roll worth around my components. my doors sound like they are 2 tons when i close them. i don't have a single rattle anywhere outside of my car from using that stuff.

good stuff.

Good to know that more and more people are using it, for the cost nothing beats it!

sick little build :D

For sure man!

The REAL YouTube Page

●▬▬▬▬★▬▬^๑۩۩๑^▬▬★▬▬▬▬●

Head Unit - Pioneer DEH-p6000ub

Equalizer - Soon To Come

Amplifiers - (4) Soundstream TX1.2600d's

Subwoofers - (2) Soundstream XXX 18's

Enclosure - 16 Cubic Foot Wall Tuned to 38hz

Power Wire - (200ft) Tsunami 0 Gauge PRO

BIG 3 w/ 8 C&D Batteries

techforce_teamdbs.gif

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

• 3 weeks later...

that looks sweet!

03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill

Archived