Sonic Electronix

Calling in for NorCal backup! (Lola got jacked :( )

Guess I 'm a bit sensitive, it sucks the amp is gone and demeaning it's value is not too helpful at the moment.

I Know your pissed but what they're trying to say is Rockford is well know...who beside most people here even know what DC is??? Someone on the streets NOT knowing what a 3000 watt DC amp is will take a Rockford just because they've heard of it.

If anything it may be more helpful to you that they may try to off this "un-known" amp thinking its not worth much.

*Personally....Its someone you know...../story. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

Reading through what happened I agree, its someone you know. I know evey person in the US with one of these amp so if one pops up that does not belong with who has it I will know

DC AUDIO

Phone Number

1(855)SPL-DBZZ

Built by Competitors, for Competitors.

i hope it is just a silly prank/suprise drew is pullling... but if not i hope you can track it down... is there anyway that insurance would cover it?

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

hm....definitely sounds like someone you know did this......as stated a million other times, haha....

and if it wasnt its gonna be realllllllll easy to find it if it is put back up on the market...

good luck hannah, keep everyone posted!

moose

J.A.M AUDIO

Owner

North Texas

Authorized DC Sound Lab Dealers

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpg

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

Archived