Sonic Electronix

How much do you know??

depends, alotta variables.

15's have more cone area

Yes they do and usally u can fit more 12's then 15's.  solely depends on taste,class, and pocket book. Hell theres  a lot of people with 10's that are a LOT louder then me with all my 12's

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

15's have more cone area

Hell theres  a lot of people with 10's that are a LOT louder then me with all my 12's

Or 8's.... 

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

15's have more cone area

Hell theres  a lot of people with 10's that are a LOT louder then me with all my 12's

Or 8's.... 

;) craxy 8's I thought about that before going with all the 12's I have now

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

the big draw back to 8s is motor size, most spl style subs have 9 inch or bigger slugs

Very true, however 56  8's would of been fun to show off

Archived