WTB Old School RF Ground Distribution Block

I have been searching high and low for an old school ground distrobution block from RF. It was clear with a gold block and was in the shape of the old school 1997-2000 Power Series amps like the 250.2's and 1100.2's. I have one....but the plastic mounting piece has busted over the years. I have been searching to replace this for what seems like forever. I can get a picture of the actual block I am looking for when I get back into town....but it was the ground block that went along with this distribution block:

rfdistributionblock.jpg

Any help is greatly appreciated...or if you have one in excellent condition your willing to part with that would be even better!

Edited by 79 cutty

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

I got one exactly like that.. but I am using it sorry. I just picked it up last month

PM sent! Where did you pick it up?

Edited by 79 cutty

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Anyone? Still no luck!

check with RF, they probably wont have one, but sometimes you get lucky if they find one laying around.

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

we may sell one at my work...let me see if i can get a pic of it. and cost of me buying and shipping it out to you. i dont think it has the black part...if not would you still be interested?

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

here is one but its pretty pricey LINK

you might have a better chance trading with Chode

Yeah that is the power distribution block. I have that already....been searching for the ground distribution block that matched that. It was in all clear plastic, a lot smaller. And then a gold block inside it with 4 inputs, and 1 output.

Yeah that is the power distribution block. I have that already....been searching for the ground distribution block that matched that. It was in all clear plastic, a lot smaller. And then a gold block inside it with 4 inputs, and 1 output.

If you read the ebay ad the dude says it also includes the ground distro block. Go back to the ebay ad and reread it and see for yourself. Problem fixed /thread

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz