Jump to content

Can you believe I eat this much?


Recommended Posts

Posted

i can eat 3 foot longs. lol a challenge for me is eating a 5 lb burger at a place here down town. and the fucker costs 40 bux.

That reminds me of a place up state think it was called Clinton Station Diner. I went there once back when i lived in NY. I personal think any thing over 1lb is ridiculous. They got from below 1lb Cheese Burgers up to 50lbs!! and for a 6' 5" guy appox 300lbs eatting a 1lb is a task in itself.. that thing is hella lot of food. I couldn't imagine even attempting 5+ pounds of meat. lol here is a pic i googled... Its a 7lb burger

Posted Image

no the pic isnt me lmfao.....

* Eclipse CD3200 with PAC SWI-CAN2 and SW-ECL2 Steering Wheel Controls Interface
* Pioneer D-Series Mids and Highs ( Fronts: TS-D1702C; Rears; TS-D1702R and Dash; TS-D1002R )
* Rockford Fosgate PBR300X4 ( Mids and Highs Amp )
* DC 3.5k with Dual Inputs; Custom Plexiglass Backing ( Sub Amp )
* Rockford Fosgate Balanced Line Driver

* One FULLY LOADED ~ 10" DC m2 XL
* Custom Built Carpeted Ported Box Tuned to 32hz. Single Chamber With Volume of 1.44618³ ft ; 1.13216³ ft After Displacement
* Custom Built Carpeted Trunk Wall with Added Fans for Amplifier Cooling
* MechMan 240a High Output Alternator

* KnuKonceptz Krystal Kable RCA Cables
* Upgraded Electrical With 1/0 KnuKonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable and 1/0 Sky High Car Audio Cable
* Five Exide Orbital ORB34M Marine 12 Volt Batteries
* PowerMaster XS D3100 12 Volt Battery

My 2008 Chrysler 300 Limited - SuperCharged 3.5L V6 - UBL

My Old 2005 Ford Taurus - CarDomain - Vehicle Was Sold

Posted

QUOTE (lance_aka_64 @ Jul 26 2009, 08:02 PM)

i can eat 3 foot longs. lol a challenge for me is eating a 5 lb burger at a place here down town. and the fucker costs 40 bux.

when u take a shit u better enjoy watching it flush because thats the 40 bucks your going to regret after pushing the shiny button

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Posted

this thread has more posts than most buildlogs

that said, i've watched my girlfriend eat 2 loaded subway footlongs before, a cookie, a full drink, and then come home and eat a full bag of popcorn. She is barely 100lbs, and i think everything she eats goes to her tits, but on a good day I cant eat half of what she does, and I am more than twice her size.

also witnessed my uncle do the J&r steakhouse challenge, 76ounces in under an hour of steak (shy of 5lbs)

I think he came in at like 43 mins, with a side of potatoes, a side of salad, 2 beers, and a dessert afterwards. I couldnt believe it, the steak is the size of a small state. And I see how you could do it, but you might want to head to a local j&r cuz apparantly they all have that challenge and you get it free if you eat it.

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

Posted

5'11" and only 135 lbs? well no offense but your probably as skinny as a pole. im 6' and 175 lbs and i wouldnt label myself as fat or muscular. but i know if i dropped 40 pounds id be skin and bones. your one of those rare people that are just skinny as fuck and can take in as much food as you want and never get fat. i have a friend like that. hes 6' 1" and roughly 140 lbs. hes can eat as much as he wants and he will always be skin and bones. the average person cant do that.

It was the exercise. I don't do 10% of the exercise I used to and I'm now up to 170. People asked if I was on drugs because I got so skinny, but it was physical work + running so many miles. I'd even carry 20lb weights around in each hand while I ran just to make it harder. I watch my diet a lot more now, but I still have to eat a ton every morning. Today I ate 1/4 box of corn flakes, 1/3 box rice crispies, and about 1/2 a carton of blue berries. I think I ate less than 500 calories for dinner though.

Most people I hear talk about being fat and how they don't eat much don't exercise. So you only consume 2500 calories, but you don't burn that sitting down all day. It just doesn't work that way- you've got to do cardio.

Looking back on it, when my chubby friend joined the USMC he came back looking like I did, they run the crap out of you and you just can't eat enough to hold on to the fat. I should have bulked up once I lost the flab but my wife fattened me up instead lol.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

Posted

thats a lot of quantity, no matter how much you exercise eating that much food in one sitting isn't healthy. 5-10 bowls of cereal is a bit much no matter what you say for one sitting also, eat blueberries you'll lose weight

15" re sx 4.1 cub at 33hz box by coolwazabi

Posted

I don't know what it is, I wake up sick in the morning I'm so hungry I eat dinner at 5p, breakfast at 5:30a. I just don't feel full till I eat that much, and I never feel stuffed. I normally stop eating for lack of time more than anything else. I could never eat a huge lunch or dinner though. I don't think I've ever eaten more than 4 pieces of pizza in a sitting, I take half my steak home when I eat out, etc. Just breakfast.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

Posted

I could believe it. My friend eats close to that amount every day, and he's skinny (5'11", 145lbs). But he's a vegan (Eats only fruits and veggies, no meat or dairy), so he eats less fat than the OP.

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

Posted

when u take a shit u better enjoy watching it flush because thats the 40 bucks your going to regret after pushing the shiny button

40 bux or not its the best fucking burger i have ever had. also i didnt say i could finish it in one sitting i tried once and only ate 3/4 of it. picture one of those big round loafs of Hawaiian bread for a bun.

Need any thing chromed? Hit me up!!!

gamer tag: (360)

mEmEnToMoRi64

My Myspace

refs:

from here: RollinSoLow, Derrick824, Ray

from c.a.c.o. : teamsubgopoof, splvictim20, SundownAudioNY

from C.A.J. : Donpisto, spladdict19, CAJunkyard, JBLCAMRY, DasBot (robot underground)

from ca.com: alxmlr789,photocrazy8

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

2c27c692.jpg

Posted

40 bux or not its the best fucking burger i have ever had. also i didnt say i could finish it in one sitting i tried once and only ate 3/4 of it. picture one of those big round loafs of Hawaiian bread for a bun.

LOL yeah true that,.. but i would still pay $3.30 for 3 chicken sandwiches from jack in the box and still feel the same full

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2473 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...