My ex calls me telling me that she wasnt happy with her b/f and that she came to realize that i was the 1 she wanted to truly be with because she said she hasnt stopped thinkin of me since she left me a few months ago. We are currently in the process nothing will be final until January 2010 and she wanted to call of the divorce. The fucked up part comes when she tells her family the news they flip the fuck out and tell her if she gets back with me they will not talk to her anymore nor will they take part in our daughter's life anymore. I want to be with her so much because im so in love with her still but with that being said I cant make her choose between me and her family.

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

We both wholeheartedly want to be together i just can put her in a situation to ask her to choose between me and family

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

gotta ask....if you both want to be together again so bad, wtf made you split up in the first place?...and what are the chances of < those feelings comin back again?

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

gotta ask....if you both want to be together again so bad, wtf made you split up in the first place?...and what are the chances of < those feelings comin back again?

x2

and that situation is hard to deal with but i would let her make the decision on what she wanna do, u say u want her, she say she want u but her fam is the problem so let her decide but u gotta help her too on the decision. on top of that yall gotta take into consideration that one of the parties is gonna lose sumthing and have heartache. but think really long and hard an which decision would be the best. hope this helps bro and good luck!!

P.S. Not sure how religious u all are but praying will help!!

I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.

What is it that they don't like about you? her family sounds a bit messed up. do they really want your kid to grow up with split up parents? being a kid with split up parents is hard to deal with for some. iduno, sounds like her family needs to be bitch slapped.

Need any thing chromed? Hit me up!!!

gamer tag: (360)

mEmEnToMoRi64

My Myspace

refs:

from here: RollinSoLow, Derrick824, Ray

from c.a.c.o. : teamsubgopoof, splvictim20, SundownAudioNY

from C.A.J. : Donpisto, spladdict19, CAJunkyard, JBLCAMRY, DasBot (robot underground)

from ca.com: alxmlr789,photocrazy8

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

2c27c692.jpg

couldnt have said it better myself

i have a girl i dated 3-4 years ago...couldnt separate us for NOTHING...we ended up breaking it off....STILL to this day i think of her and will always have a place in my heart for her...and she actually told me the SAME thing about 2 weeks ago...just out of no where. she wants to hang out but we both have significant others but we know what will happen if we meet up...and feelings will just come back...even after that long but we know it wont work out between us ever again so we tend to avoid each other...if it didnt work in the past is JUST may not work again...not trying to be a downer but being truthful....

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Sounds immature of her family, also I pose the same question as above, what prevents her from leaving you again?

-Mark

Host of "CarAudioFabrication" - YouTube Car Audio Tutorial Channel

Forum.png

Check out my forum section here on SMD for my builds and tutorial videos!

Subscribe on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/CarAudioFabrication

Thanks guys i appreciate the honesty from everyone. I also understand where everyone is coming from about her leaving me again i kept it in the back of my mind but she has matured quite a bit recently as have i. The reason we split cuz we would fight over stupid immature bullshit but we have since sat down and both came to the realization it was a stupid ass reason to split. Her family thinks im not good enough for her since i dont have tons of money. Her family are gold diggin people they are in it for the money. I do pray and have been praying that it will work out for us to get back together but like i said the choice im leaving up to her im not going to force her 1 way or another but i hope that she decides to come back to me. Thanks again for all the support fellas wish me the best of luck with everything.

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum