Sonic Electronix

Second Skin Promotion # 2 - more free stuff

Ant you are the man! Ill be sending you an email shortly. Also I'm uploading my pics right now for my last install thanks again man.

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

Congrats to the winners. Remember if it is cool or cold (for whatever reason that may be) a heat gun is your friend with sound deadener.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

Here are the winners:

wL<3bass

Chode69

James

Basshead08

_AnGeL_

SQ Monte

Stephen

Shibby

KyleCannon

Anotherguy

Blazerbass

Nightshade

Eric B

zacht214

USAMPFREAK

Sweet! Email sent

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

grats to the winners.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Well, I was an idiot for not entering the previous one. So here goes.

1. MoH.vze.com

2. I qualify for the terms

3. 1999 Toyota Camry XLE v6 - eD nine.1 powering two eD 13ov.2's and eD nine.2 powering DLS MS6A components. 50 squarefeet of eDead vse2 in car (EXCEPT THE DOORS)

4. I will put "Secondskin Deadening on my caraudio.com and icixsound and eDesignaudio and SMD forum signature.

5. I own a Broodwars clan. Website is MakersOfHeaven.net

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

God damnit. I missed this promo too! Give me a break. I've been working 6 days a week. =[

Can somebody private MSG me on the third promo? :)

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

Archived