mhuck123 Posted July 25, 2009 Report Posted July 25, 2009 OK so I'm getting ready to build something ridiculous and I have to choose which 18's to get. What are the BEST 18's out there right now? I'm looking to use 2000k RMS each woofer but I can use more if needed, I want max SPL but able to play music at least well. I will build removeable ports or whatever is necessary. I am leaning toward the 3 following...... DD 18" DC lvl 5 18" RE XXX 18" Whaddya think? :hairtrick: Starting From Scratch!!
Red-navi-916 Posted July 25, 2009 Report Posted July 25, 2009 dc lvl 5 18 T3 TSNS!!! BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
sactownstang Posted July 25, 2009 Report Posted July 25, 2009 for the price.....DC! DD is $ more XXX is $$ more
Basshead08 Posted July 25, 2009 Report Posted July 25, 2009 OK so I'm getting ready to build something ridiculous and I have to choose which 18's to get. What are the BEST 18's out there right now? I'm looking to use 2000k RMS each woofer but I can use more if needed, I want max SPL but able to play music at least well. I will build removeable ports or whatever is necessary. I am leaning toward the 3 following......DD 18" DC lvl 5 18" RE XXX 18" Whaddya think? :hairtrick: Several things to point out here. 1. These kind of posts are nono's 2.I'm assuming you mean 2krms not 2000krms 3.There are several different dd 18's 4. Not trying to be an a$$ but read the rules. System tear out has begun...Out with the old i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme
creyc Posted July 25, 2009 Report Posted July 25, 2009 I wouldn't consider the XXX for this use, it's not really a SPL sub to me at least. As for beastly 18s, there's always the tried and true Fi BTL. Or you could run Digital Designs 9518s. Both of these subs (and the DC Lvl 5) can all handle more power but 2000 watts will definitely get them moving. 2001 Chevy Blazer (2) SAZ-3000Ds (2) custom 18" Madmax subs in a second row wall Rockford 600-4 Pioneer PRS components Pioneer P800PRS deck
mhuck123 Posted July 26, 2009 Author Report Posted July 26, 2009 Several things to point out here.1. These kind of posts are nono's 2.I'm assuming you mean 2krms not 2000krms 3.There are several different dd 18's 4. Not trying to be an a$$ but read the rules. I love those statements, not trying to be a dick but...... Man up, be a dick. I mean you are so why not just admit it! Seriously though, let's address 1. What is louder is a nono, not what is better, many factors go into what is better. Louder is not possible to substantiate 2. Good catch, can't type 3. Yeah not too familiar so I was hoping for some input there 4. Yes you are so man UP!!! HAHAHA really not bashing you, I'm a dick A LOT (kinda like right now) but seriously I had to get you for the not trying but still doing statement "priceless"! Starting From Scratch!!
newls1 Posted July 26, 2009 Report Posted July 26, 2009 Not another thread like this! I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.