Anyone in this area that wants to meet up on the 21-24 of August let me know. I'm coming for the Pinacle Electronics show on the 22nd and 23rd and am going to be staying for a few extra days. Anyone that's going to be at the show or that is going to be in the area and wants a demo of the 150+db ZX3, it's on. Also if you got a badass ride that you don't mind demoing let me see this shit.

I already booked the hotel room so it's gonna happen for sure cause I'm not going to pay for a room that I cancel the trip for. Let's get some people together and make my trip to Jacksonville a fun one!

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

if it was me Id spend my extra few days in Daytona its like an hour south of Jacksonville

Friday is one day that we're going to be there and it's possible to drive to Daytona, but on Monday we're pretty much just going to check out of the hotel and go home. There really won't be a ton of extra time to drive an hour away, but it's possible.

man u need to stop by for a demo, can pay you in chips and a sandwhich

Is this on the way down I-95? If so you going to be up at 7AM?

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion

Friday is one day that we're going to be there and it's possible to drive to Daytona, but on Monday we're pretty much just going to check out of the hotel and go home. There really won't be a ton of extra time to drive an hour away, but it's possible.

Is this on the way down I-95? If so you going to be up at 7AM?

ahh youll be riding down thru savannh(sp),ga im over off of I-20 45min south of lexington,sc. i dont think its on the way to where your going

American Bass*DC Power

Damn, I know there are some peeps that are on here that are from Jacksonville. Where ya'll at? Let's set something up, or maybe you guys will even come to this massive show that is going to happen.

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

Damn, I know there are some peeps that are on here that are from Jacksonville. Where ya'll at? Let's set something up, or maybe you guys will even come to this massive show that is going to happen.

I may swing by on the 23rd as ill be heading back from Mooresboro, N.C. that day. Would love a demo, hopefully have the durango completely done by then :)

2000 White Dodge Durango 5.9L

Flowmaster 40 Series through 2 1/2" with and open cat.

1 Dc lvl5 18

4 6.5 seleniums and 2 D200 Selenium Horns on Rockford 500.2

Big three upgrade and a kinetik HC1800 in the back with all 1/0g knu wire

shootin for 145+ :)

mybanner49a35dfb6b392.jpg 732593158.png

i might go just to shoot the shit but august 22nd is my moms bday. so if she goes out of town so will i, lol

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER