mhuck123 Posted July 27, 2009 Report Posted July 27, 2009 i cant 100% agree with what u did, if you took that time out to do all that you coulda followed him to the restroom and told him to get back outside an turn it down. i never leave my car running at the store but if i did and someone did what you have done id probley cut your hands off. No offenseYeah, not that he didn't deserve it and it was one of the funniest things I have heard in a minute but you gotta be careful. Because of my job I am always armed and I wouldn't hesitate to "return the favor" if something like that happened to me. Only you saw the kid though and if he was just some little punk I can see where you were at the time with your baby in the car. Starting From Scratch!!
97maxima Posted July 27, 2009 Report Posted July 27, 2009 Ok so maybe it wasnt the best way to go about handling the situation i will admit but i guarantee it taught him a lesson. I probably did over-react at the time because i was pissed off about it. Yea the mature thing would have been to tell him to turn it down but i wasnt thinkin clearly.your right, gotta think also about someone having to come pick your kid up cause your going to jail and your car is getting towed.what happened to the old fasioned fist fight ? American Bass*DC Power
DHFHades Posted July 27, 2009 Report Posted July 27, 2009 So, you just admitted to Grant Theft Auto?grand theft only applies if you cross a state border...if you have the keys the most you will get is joy riding 1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4 Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15 DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active 1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest. rebuild coming soon to get a better score "I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."
thephanatik Posted July 27, 2009 Report Posted July 27, 2009 grand theft only applies if you cross a state border...if you have the keys the most you will get is joy riding And with as much as cops seem to hate bass, I'm sure you'd be fine anyways. Besides, the gas station was offering free valet parking that day right?
LT.Smoke Posted July 27, 2009 Author Report Posted July 27, 2009 your right, gotta think also about someone having to come pick your kid up cause your going to jail and your car is getting towed.what happened to the old fasioned fist fight ? Its a good thing it didnt come down to a fistfight over it i would have F****n wrecked his ass. But like i said i overreacted at the time should have done the adult thing and confronted him but at the time it was funny Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
LT.Smoke Posted July 27, 2009 Author Report Posted July 27, 2009 And with as much as cops seem to hate bass, I'm sure you'd be fine anyways. Besides, the gas station was offering free valet parking that day right? LMFAO At the Valet parking. I guess i was the driver he had VIP parking that no one else was entitled to Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
audiofanaticz Posted July 27, 2009 Report Posted July 27, 2009 If you would of touched my ride.... You would be 6 foot under, or in the ICU. Not making no threats, Just telling the truth. After having things stolen from my garage, and several break-ins on my car that I had to invest in a camera system outside my house.... yea, youd be hurting and your daughter mayhave became a bastard.
creyc Posted July 27, 2009 Report Posted July 27, 2009 Meh..I don't think it's really that big of a deal he moved it, it's not like he damaged it or intended to cause harm. And lets face it, if you leave it unlocked, keys in it, while running I can't imagine you're ALL THAT concerned about your ride. I'm sure he'd be pissed cause he thought his car got stolen, but I bet he wasn't all that mad that you moved it, if I've learned anything about the type of people who park this way. Might have also taught him a lesson to keep a better eye on his personal property...you might have done him a favor in the long run! 2001 Chevy Blazer (2) SAZ-3000Ds (2) custom 18" Madmax subs in a second row wall Rockford 600-4 Pioneer PRS components Pioneer P800PRS deck
redbaron80 Posted July 27, 2009 Report Posted July 27, 2009 grand theft only applies if you cross a state border...if you have the keys the most you will get is joy riding not in california. You go straight to jail Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/
VistaV6 Posted July 27, 2009 Report Posted July 27, 2009 I personally think moving somebodys car is ridiculously over the top, I would've gotten your license and called the police. Edit: But as well I would turn my stuff off and lock my car just out of sheer common sense, I wouldn't let the pump run either. SUCCESS is a decision, NOT a dream. You have to name the price you are willing to pay to get it. "You didn't have an ice pick on you? Amateur. " -- Wax from Fchat.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.