Now that Micheal Vick is reinstated

CNN: Michael Vick

I wouldn't mind seeing him in a Rams uni......but I think he's probably gonna wind up in the UFL. Thoughts????????

Edited by pervitizm

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

CNN: Michael Vick

I wouldn't mind seeing him in a Rams uni......but I think he's probably gonna wind up in the UFL. Thoughts????????

Personally I don't think he should be let back in, he is a piece of shit.

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1

Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's

Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz

Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood.

Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars

Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2

Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz

what more does this man have to do, to earn his life back. I get what he did was wrong. But there are WAY worse people in the NFL. One guy recently (Donté Stallworth) killed a woman while driving drunk and got 15 years Probation :01nocomment8so:

Edited by redbaron80

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

He deserves to be in the NFL no matter what. I will fight this thing with people that disagree until im blue in the face. Donte Stallworth gets 20 or so days in jail for being drunk and high on drugs, running a man over and killing them. What about Leon Lett that also killed someone and was let back in the league with a slap on the wrist.

Vick spent 23 months in jail. Basically had 2 years off of the NFL and still Roger Goddell wants to give him a 4 game suspension for fighting dogs. I'm sorry but I would rather kill a dog then kill a human being if I really had the choice.

YEAAAAA!!!!!!!!! Let's get em

4 JL Audio 12w6's (wall)

4 Pioneer 6x9's (built into the wall)

4 Memphis 6.5's components (one set in kick panel and one set in the door)

Orion 2400 amp (old long black amp)

Orion 800.4 amp

Mechman 250 amp rhino series alternator

0 guage everywhere

Kinetik 2000 for bass

Kinetik 800 for highs

Memphis Digital Processor

147.1 db @60 hertz

He deserves to be in the NFL no matter what. I will fight this thing with people that disagree until im blue in the face. Donte Stallworth gets 20 or so days in jail for being drunk and high on drugs, running a man over and killing them. What about Leon Lett that also killed someone and was let back in the league with a slap on the wrist.

Vick spent 23 months in jail. Basically had 2 years off of the NFL and still Roger Goddell wants to give him a 4 game suspension for fighting dogs. I'm sorry but I would rather kill a dog then kill a human being if I really had the choice.

Actually its more like 6 games and its more so for lying about the dog fighting/gambling and the failed drug test for weed right before he got sentenced. Anyway he's served his time......A lot of time for dogs if I do say so myself and lost a little over $70 million in money and endoursments. What else do you want from the guy? Hell Leonard Little killed a mother while driving drunk and got 8 games supension and no jail time. Ray Lewis (indicated in a stabbing murder) no supension at all. Jamal Lewis drug trafficing and he got like 2 games and 3 months in jail. And I don't need to mention Burress, Stallworth, Marshall, or Jones (both Adam and Matt). I think those crimes are a lot more serious than dog fight yet Vick lost the most time and money.

Edited by pervitizm

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

Actually its more like 6 games and its more so for lying about the dog fighting/gambling and the failed drug test for weed right before he got sentenced. Anyway he's served his time......A lot of time for dogs if I do say so myself and lost a little over $70 million in money and endoursments. What else do you want from the guy? Hell Leonard Little killed a mother while driving drunk and got 8 games supension and no jail time. Ray Lewis (indicated in a stabbing murder) no supension at all. Jamal Lewis drug trafficing and he got like 2 games and 3 months in jail. And I don't need to mention Burress, Stallworth, Marshall, or Jones (both Adam and Matt). I think those crimes are a lot more serious than dog fight yet Vick lost the most time and money.

I agree 100%!!!!!!

YEAAAAA!!!!!!!!! Let's get em

4 JL Audio 12w6's (wall)

4 Pioneer 6x9's (built into the wall)

4 Memphis 6.5's components (one set in kick panel and one set in the door)

Orion 2400 amp (old long black amp)

Orion 800.4 amp

Mechman 250 amp rhino series alternator

0 guage everywhere

Kinetik 2000 for bass

Kinetik 800 for highs

Memphis Digital Processor

147.1 db @60 hertz

sorry he is a role model to children everywhere and his behavior is unacceptable. Him and stallworth should be banned for life. Pete Rose bet on baseball and will never make the hall of fame. Why should they get another chance to live a life of luxury when they want to act like run of the mill street trash? you got to prison to me that just means you need to fiind a new line of work because you dont deserve to be treated as a gifted person. I personally am surprised goodell reinstated him. There are people out there that would have sold their soul to the devil to play professional sports and these guys take that kind of thing for granted.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I don't think he should ever be allowed to play in the NFL again

SUCCESS is a decision, NOT a dream. You have to name the price you are willing to pay to get it.

"You didn't have an ice pick on you? Amateur. " -- Wax from Fchat.