Now that Micheal Vick is reinstated

No way should he be allowed to play in the NFL again, and yep I agree he is a piece of shit.

98 Toyota Camry

Eclipse AVN-6600

AudioControl 3.1

AudioControl Epicenter

US Amps AX2000

US Amps MD-43

1 set Alpine type X components

1 set RF Power components

1 12" RE Audio XXX

220 Amp Iraggi Alt.

Red Top (Front)

Kinetic HC-600 (Back)

Second Skin Damplifier Pro

if he fumbles the ball his coach should electracute his ass, if he gets a flag thrown on him the ref should drown his ass... if he is weak and cant fight he should be killed by some means of cruel and unusual punishment! :ph34r:

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

and yep I agree he is a piece of shit.

so once a person has served their debt to society, what more do you want from them? To live a pitifull life, begging for money on the street corner. I for one believe in rehabilitation and think he paid his debt to society.

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

so once a person has served their debt to society, what more do you want from them? To live a pitifull life, begging for money on the street corner. I for one believe in rehabilitation and think he paid his debt to society.

I totally agreee with you on this.

Now can we get back on point here. 21 replies and only 4 actually answered the orginal questions. For those that don't like Vic for what he did, that's your right. However you can't change the fact that he's back in the NFL. So with that said either pick a team you think he's gonna be on or say nothing. No need in getting this thread locked over a heated debate that wasn't even asked for.

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

someone can serve there debt and still be a piece of shit low life scumbag, on top of that a ban is a ban why should he be able to live the life of luxury after what he did, that's what he will do once someone picks him up in the nfl and its a sad, it shows the kids that its ok to be a fuck up, you can still play in the nfl if your talented.

Davids right

Edited by VistaV6

SUCCESS is a decision, NOT a dream. You have to name the price you are willing to pay to get it.

"You didn't have an ice pick on you? Amateur. " -- Wax from Fchat.

someone can serve there debt and still be a piece of shit low life scumbag, on top of that a ban is a ban why should he be able to live the life of luxury after what he did, that's what he will do once someone picks him up in the nfl and its a sad, it shows the kids that its ok to be a fuck up, you can still play in the nfl if your talented.

i have been watchin this tread all morning and refrained from posting, but i guess i should give my opinion

well, if your talented enough, you can do almost anything jail or not...

the fact of the matter, is in our society your overall objective in life is to develop a skill set that will get you employment, and keep you employed. so you can raise a family and live a comfortable life. whether its doctor, laywer, mechanic, teacher.... you have to prove yourself, and show that you are better then the next man applying for that same job; regardless of field. its not fair of you to say, that he shouldn't get his job back b/c of a non-job related crime. Its not like an accountant money laundering or stealing form the government. Its more like a doctor convicted of felony tax evasion or something. After the doctor serves his time, he should be able to go back and work at a hospital to rebuild his life.

i know ur gonna say tax evasion is not the same as dog fighting, or the execution of dogs and i agree, but if a doctor was to have commit the same crime do you think so many people would be like "NO DONT EVER LET HIM PRACTICE MEDICINE AGAIN"... b/c i honestly dont think so.

then when the doctor started working again, making more $$ then most people, would you say their not entitled to that? That too would (in your words) "show the kids that its ok to be a fuck up, you can still" be a doctor....

also this life of luxury stuff, shouldn't even come into discussion. The skill set he has, make him eligible to live that life, he worked long and hard to have the skill set he has now. thats like sayin a laywer or a doctor after being convicted of a crime such as dog fighting can not get the job back as a doctor or attorney... doesnt make sense... if no one will employ him, then thats a different thing.

if you believe that he's a "a piece of shit low life scumbag", then that your opinion and its fine. just don't push that belief on others...

EDIT: to stay on topic, i would like to see vick go the the Viking's help out my boy Adrian

Edited by 07sOnAtA sp.ed

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

who are you to say I'm wrong, its your opinion I'm wrong, just like its my opinion I'm right and your wrong.

you cant say I'm wrong, Morally I'm right, weather you chose to believe so or not.

that's the problem with society today there are no morals.

So far I've heard the following teams:

Rams

Cowboys

Texans

Vikings

What about The Redskins, Bucs, and Denver? All three teams have QB issues right now. Again i don't see him coming into any team right now as a starter. 2nd or 3rd string for sure.

And can we pretty pretty please keep this on topic? Morals was never asked.

Edited by pervitizm

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....