Kind of like how I feel when I see a nicely manicured lawn, gets my juices flowing to make mine look better than theirs. That's probably why I have the best lawn on the block.

:D

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

:D

Hey man, what i do to make really good money on washes/details is do airplanes where i work.I do one detail on a small new airplane (about the size equivalent of a big suv) and the guy gives me 250-300 and its easier than a vehicle a majority of the time because sometimes he only flys it a couple of hours inbetween details....anyways go out to your local airport where they keep the private planes/jets and tell them/show them what you can do..if you can do one or 2 at an "introductory price" just to show them what you can do,the word will spread and then youll have all kinds of planes to do,if you get into the small private jets you can get 5-1000 per and it only takes you a day,maybe 2 to do em.Its just a majority of the time the people flyin private are wealthy and they really dont care what you charge (altho i still try to stay fair on prices) and are glad you are doing it as long as they dont have to worry about it. The guy with the airplane i mentioned above is a prime example,when he and his wife leaves to go on a trip ill just go "wash" there cars and when they come back there so greatful and he'll be like what do i owe you,and ill say whatever is fine with me and 99% of the time hell drop 2 100s on me!! for like 3 hours of work man.Great people.

anyways just another idea since i see you love detailin/washin even more than i do!

Hey man, what i do to make really good money on washes/details is do airplanes where i work.I do one detail on a small new airplane (about the size equivalent of a big suv) and the guy gives me 250-300 and its easier than a vehicle a majority of the time because sometimes he only flys it a couple of hours inbetween details....anyways go out to your local airport where they keep the private planes/jets and tell them/show them what you can do..if you can do one or 2 at an "introductory price" just to show them what you can do,the word will spread and then youll have all kinds of planes to do,if you get into the small private jets you can get 5-1000 per and it only takes you a day,maybe 2 to do em.Its just a majority of the time the people flyin private are wealthy and they really dont care what you charge (altho i still try to stay fair on prices) and are glad you are doing it as long as they dont have to worry about it. The guy with the airplane i mentioned above is a prime example,when he and his wife leaves to go on a trip ill just go "wash" there cars and when they come back there so greatful and he'll be like what do i owe you,and ill say whatever is fine with me and 99% of the time hell drop 2 100s on me!! for like 3 hours of work man.Great people.

anyways just another idea since i see you love detailin/washin even more than i do!

Damn man, the lawn in on point! I'm not even gonna try to out do that one, i'm just thankful we don't live in the same neighborhood.

Nice idea on the planes, I never gave that any thought. Do you use any different products for planes than you do for cars?

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

• 1 month later...

bump for da man!

as soon as he gets time, this is on the agenda

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

ya ya im still working on getting the cop shit off of it.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

bump for da man!

as soon as he gets time, this is on the agenda

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

ya ya im still working on getting the cop shit off of it.

You undercover dog?

So do you want to get this done like, now? If so, let's plan for next weekend.

you want to teach a brotha the tricks of the trade I'm startin to get into this myself.

I'll come over when you do vic's vic :D

Yeah man, you can come by. I'll learn ya!

I hear ya caddy....

I've tried various plastic polishing creames and even doing progressively less course sand paper then polish and cant seem to get what i'm looking for. The headlights are tricky to find as well so if i knew i could get them to look decent i'd pay to get it done. Plus monte is Nor*Cal so i thought i'd get his input :good:

-Drew

NAPA sells a kit for $20 that works kick @ss !!

Alpine CDA-9847 HU

F Highs 2x Infinity Kappa 60.9CS Powered by Eclipse EA4200 Glass door panels

R Highs Infinity Ref. 9622i powered by HU

3x RF Punch HX2 RFD2210 Powered by MTX Thunder 81000D

Box Vol. 3.259 before displacement, Tuned 36.6, Port area 54"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: UNDERCOVER ???!!! u sooooo krazyyyyy.... im on your time bro. if next weekend is good for you let me know. ill have my work clothes on :D

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: UNDERCOVER ???!!! u sooooo krazyyyyy.... im on your time bro. if next weekend is good for you let me know. ill have my work clothes on :D

Aight, next weekend it is, plan on being here bright and early, like 8am early.

Archived