B Slaps Posted July 29, 2009 Report Posted July 29, 2009 i got a $3k catipal one card. and a $4500 best buy card. i used to say cash was better too. until you start doin grown folks stuff like buyin houses and shit, then you learn credit beats cash anyday. hell fuck credit limits. whats your credit score. i know mine is around 750 I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
99vic Posted July 29, 2009 Report Posted July 29, 2009 I find it funny that it is only the people who don't have money always talk like they do have money. IM RICH BIAAACHH!!!!!!! REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
Colin - STAPUFT Posted July 29, 2009 Report Posted July 29, 2009 http://www.daveramsey.com/ Credit cards are evil!!! I only pay cash for stuff short of my house. Back when I had credit cards they were around 6k each. I haven't had any debt other than my house in over 5 years. I got my house on a 15 year fixed at 5% flat. That was when the rates sucked too. Pay all your utility bills and rent on time and it gets reported to the credit bureau. That and a bank that is willing to pay attention to you and your financial situation instead of your "I love debt" score will get you a good mortgage. Credit score 6 years ago was 773. 12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro Build & Comment Log Un-Interrupted Build LogYouTube Channel Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.
SocoJoe Posted July 29, 2009 Report Posted July 29, 2009 No credit card yet, had to get paps to co-sign on my car cuz I had no credit what so ever, not even negative lol. so in about a year or two, once I payed that long on my car payments, I will try and get a card to help build the credit that much more. def. not trying for the high up amounts though, something that will be able to be paid off quickly The Setup 2009 Volkswagen Jetta 2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz 1 Kicker ZX1001.1 Stock 140A Alt Stock speakers
*1LOWSUV* Posted July 29, 2009 Report Posted July 29, 2009 One of my girlfriends has a Amex Centurion card Better known as the "Black Card" http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif [email protected]
*1LOWSUV* Posted July 29, 2009 Report Posted July 29, 2009 Nuff said Just don't let Mamma catch you in her purse trying to use it..... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif [email protected]
*1LOWSUV* Posted July 29, 2009 Report Posted July 29, 2009 Personally I don't ever see myself needing/using the $100,000 available on my card.....I'm not about to buy a Car, Boat or Property on a Credit card and the most I've ever really used it for was when my Guys needed a Flight and rooms booked. In Vegas I used it to rent some Cabanas at the MGM and they treated me like royalty.....They sent two house bitches every 5 minutes to see if we needed anything but after it was all said and done, we all paid cash when we settled the tab (Bar was too far to walk to). Its cool and all to have it but in reality "Cash" is what talks nowadays..... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif [email protected]
ShawsvilleStang Posted July 29, 2009 Report Posted July 29, 2009 In Vegas I used it to rent some Cabanas at the MGM and they treated me like royalty.....They sent two house bitches every 5 minutes to see if we needed anything but after it was all said and done. House bitches, hahaha..... That some pimpin right therd "Bitch, ur 15 seconds late! Now you get to massage my feet.... Just kiddin bitch, get me annother drink" Or at least thats what I would say (On topic) All I have right now is a debit card, with only 400 dollars worth of system money in it....
kentb Posted July 29, 2009 Report Posted July 29, 2009 i use cards just to build up my credit, paying it off every end of the month. no debt ftw New System 2 10" Fi SSD, Sundown 1500d Build I build and design enclosures(cheap price), PM ME Kicker L7 Navigator(plexiglass, fiberglass, aeroport) Build BTL 18" Escalade(plexiglass, battery tray) Build http://www.kentbaudio.com Old System
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.