yeah thanks yall. i was at the meter when a dude with 4 12'' powerbass subs went up. he got a 145 and everyone looks at me like wtf dude whats in your truck. i had pep come up to me saying that they hurd i had 2 15'' in my truck, another came up saying i had 3 12'', and another saying i had 3 10'' subs. it was funny, made me feel like i did my job building a good box for the subs. nobody even knew what audioque was

damn nice score man...congrats on the trophy and foolin everyone! :good:

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Good job. It gives me hope that my 4 12"s will do at least a 140. I can't wait to finish my box.

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

congrats man, not a bad showing for your first time out, huh?

yeah i guess not. whats funny is i went first at the TL run and i got the 146.3 (lol u can tell im proud of the .3) and i didnt know what the hell i was doing. the guy was talking me threw what to do, how to do my rpm. when to play it. lol and i got one of the best scores of the day. so next time, i think i wont look so much like a noob, but sometimes its fun to look like a noob and beat almost everyone to :)

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

yeah i guess not. whats funny is i went first at the TL run and i got the 146.3 (lol u can tell im proud of the .3) and i didnt know what the hell i was doing. the guy was talking me threw what to do, how to do my rpm. when to play it. lol and i got one of the best scores of the day. so next time, i think i wont look so much like a noob, but sometimes its fun to look like a noob and beat almost everyone to :)
claim that .3 man! Was your truck on display for others to see what you've got before you went up?

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

congrats bro hope you stay with it ,competitions are a hell of a llot of fun and a good way 2 display your hard work and nice products great job man. ever tenth counts in Spl

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

A trophy, Mug Root Beer and hand creme...doesn't get much better then that...Congrats! :8)

sounds like i party i dont want to have anything to do with lol

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.