SQMonte Posted July 30, 2009 Report Posted July 30, 2009 My girl likes how my systems sound once it's all said and done, but she thinks it's a waste of money for the most part. She doesn't understand why I go and pay for Image Dynamics and AudioQ when I could get Lightning Audio subs/amp/box for what I pay for one of my subs. I don't ever take food out of my family's mouth to get my equipment, I save up and get what I can when I can, but when she see's how much something costs she just doesn't get it. When I put the first system in my Monte, she liked it and ended up getting a little something in her car, but she's all about the $299 deck/amp/subs/box special at the local shop. So for those of you who have a lady in your life, how does she feel about your car audio stuff? Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03 CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6 Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f
loburbon Posted July 30, 2009 Report Posted July 30, 2009 mine loves it. she does get a lil annoyed when i work late on em 2000 gmc yukon 4 sundown Zv3 15's 4 dd m2a's kenwood kdc-x994 2 batcap 4000's 1 batcap 2000 dual alts. 154@37hz and climbing http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3231683 http://www.myspace.com/torque150
Noobtastic14 Posted July 30, 2009 Report Posted July 30, 2009 -Drew I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
00_XJ Posted July 30, 2009 Report Posted July 30, 2009 My girls pretty much the same way, the key for me is to bring up how much I have spent on her purses, jewelry, etc. lol. It doesn't even compare to my audio expenses so she can't say anything. 2000 Jeep Cherokee -DC Audio -Memphis -Audioque -SecondSkin -Pioneer -KnuKonceptz
splzx3 Posted July 30, 2009 Report Posted July 30, 2009 mine wants 2 know more about audio...and she has my back all the way xD ________________________________________________________________________ deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said: splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said: i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD lol your mom is a G! WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.
Team Nemesis-DJ Posted July 30, 2009 Report Posted July 30, 2009 Mine<wife>loves it ....she is on me about not starting on her set up....everyday i get a comment ...
cracker Posted July 30, 2009 Report Posted July 30, 2009 mine dont like me spendin time on it but dont say much at all cuz she knows it keeps me sane lol and she has her own lil hobbies or what not. she also likes to bump a bit when rollin around. HATES me spendin any cash but then i started buyin alot of used stuff. more in my budget and keeps her cool too. March 2010 SOTM winner my old buildhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/50219-dank-aka-crackers-bonne-new-v2-build-in-the-works-hahahaaaaaa/page__hl__crackers my youtube page - http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=jackiedan04#g/u my feedback - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/56540-official-cracker-feedback/ i need tacos and bass to live!!!!! and will NEVER change hahaaaa TEAM NOIZE VIOLATION
CHINO11550 Posted July 30, 2009 Report Posted July 30, 2009 My wife loves the way it sounds but reallyreallyreally hates the time i put into it H/U Pioneer deh80prs w/ HRT iStreamer Ipod DACFront stage is active, 4 Morel Elate 6.5" & 8 CDT DRT26 tweetsamp running 4mids, Mosconi Audio 300.2amp running 8tit & alum tweets, Mosconi Audio 200.28 12" Ascendant Audio Chaos. amps 2 Digital Designs M4'zbox is a 4th order band passbatts. 1 XS Power D3400 under hood,6 D3100 in back2 XP 370 amp DC Power alts.MLA module 15+voltsAll in a 97 2door Tahoe LT2010 West Coast Reg. 140-149.9 Bass Race Champ Team Bass Hz
rmzsuzuki89 Posted July 30, 2009 Report Posted July 30, 2009 Mine likes it. I'm even doing a lil something in her car in the near future. My Feedback Thread http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/103868-official-rmzsuzuki89-feedback-thread/page__pid__1441542#entry1441542
Tek Posted July 30, 2009 Report Posted July 30, 2009 my girl can't stand my shit. It's not even loud (yet). She thinks its a waste of money, she hates how I turn the bass up so you can't hear the words.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.