Moore941 Posted July 30, 2009 Report Posted July 30, 2009 The next person to say shenanigans is getting pistol whipped hey farva where's that place you like to go with the mozzarella sticks and all the goofy shit on the walls you mean shenanigans? I almost posted that haha 2000 White Dodge Durango 5.9L Flowmaster 40 Series through 2 1/2" with and open cat. 1 Dc lvl5 18 4 6.5 seleniums and 2 D200 Selenium Horns on Rockford 500.2 Big three upgrade and a kinetik HC1800 in the back with all 1/0g knu wire shootin for 145+
Colin - STAPUFT Posted July 30, 2009 Report Posted July 30, 2009 Call it Faith... Call it Luck... Call it Karma... I believe we were destined to get thrown out of this dump. -For what purpose? To go into business for Ourselves. GHOSTBUSTERS 12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro Build & Comment Log Un-Interrupted Build LogYouTube Channel Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.
brewer_brewer Posted July 30, 2009 Report Posted July 30, 2009 southpark: News- local news break, south park kids are finding new ways of getting high, they are cheezing. we must get rid of all the cats to stop these kids from cheezing anymore lol. dude your cheezing out of your mind bro! REFS http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/itrader.php?u=2026 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/44535-official-brewer-brewer-feedback/page__p__625998__hl__brewer__fromsearch__1entry625998 "you're not allowing natural selection to work, you're like the guy that invented the seatbelt"
finkster Posted July 30, 2009 Report Posted July 30, 2009 10,000 sperm and you were the fastest? DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
CaptainzPlanetz Posted July 30, 2009 Report Posted July 30, 2009 "Send that B*tch a , B*tches love faces" Boondocks "My Mama Says Alligators are ornery cause they got all them teeth and no toothbrush" WaterBoy "Napoleon, don’t be jealous that I’ve been chatting online with babes all day." Napoleon Dynamite " They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time it works, every time." AnchorMan "Anyone can get past a dog. No one f**ks with a lion." Grandma's Boy "Why don't you go practice fallin' down. I'll be there in a minute." Joe Dirt "You like to see homos naked?" Joe Dirt "What's up with it, Vanilla face? Me and my homie Azamat just parked our slab outside. We're looking for somewhere to post up our Black asses for the night. So, uh, bang bang, skeet skeet, nigga. Just a couple of pimps, no hos." Borat "You telling me the man who try to put a rubber fist in my anus was a homosexual?" Borat "Let us f*ck." Zack and Miri " EVERYBODY wants to see ANYBODY f*ck. I hate Rosie O'Donell, but if somebody said "I got a tape of Rosie O'Donell getting f*cked stupid" I'd be like "Why the f*ck aren't we watching that right now?" Zach and Miri " No, you know what I do? I light a bunch of candles, and I sprawl out on my sheets, and I listen to Sting. No, I'm a guy. You give me two Popsicle sticks and a rubber band and I'll find a way to f*ck it, like a filthy MacGuyver!" Zach and Miri "I need Coffee so I'm drive home" Zack and Miri Just a few LOL. ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
wL<3bass Posted July 30, 2009 Report Posted July 30, 2009 "Im gonna put my Nutsack on your drumset!"- Step brothers "This house is a Prison." "On Planet Bullshit" "In the Galaxy of this Sucks Camels Dick!" /thread Ahahahaha that made me LOL when I watched that.... Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4 Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2" Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400 Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube) Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors) Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex My YouTube Videos My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build My "Seamless" Looking Box Build My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk My feedback/references...
1976 Silverado Posted July 30, 2009 Report Posted July 30, 2009 My favorite saying..................That shit'll buff out ahaha i've heard that quite a few times.. they were lieing all those times aswell
ShawsvilleStang Posted July 30, 2009 Report Posted July 30, 2009 The next person to say shenanigans is getting pistol whipped hey farva where's that place you like to go with the mozzarella sticks and all the goofy shit on the walls you mean shenanigans? "I want a g*d damn liter of cola" "Can I get a burger, For a cop" "Does this look like spit to you" "Yeah" "Ahh fuck it (takes bite)" "I'll believe that when me shit turns purple and starts smellin like rainbows" "I'm gonna butter your biscut" "This is powderd sugar." "Yeah, it kills the lice" "It's delicious" "Licence and registration chicken fucker!" "Hey. Hey. Hey Bear Fucker!!! Do you need assistance" "Do I look like a cat to you?" "Do you see me walkin around all hibbily bibblily drinkin out of a saucer?" "Have a nice day meow"
Kandrew279 Posted July 30, 2009 Report Posted July 30, 2009 i've come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and i'm all out of bubblegum it sounds like a dog with it's dick stuck in a vacuum It needs more cowbell
enemyofsilence Posted July 30, 2009 Report Posted July 30, 2009 Did i stutter?! name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>"> name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"> Team Bass-Hz
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.