Sonic Electronix

So i have a couple of friends i bowl with, and i heard one of them has a bangin ass system so of course i would like to hear it. He has an Echo, with a 12 inch kicker L5 in the kicker box that they come with. He turns up his stereo and im not going to lie its loud for the 1 12 in the trunk. but i could tell that he was trying to show off and i was afraid he was going to blow his sub because it sounded like it was starting to distort. so i asked him how he tuned his amp and he said he put the db control on the amp to +18 and he just turned the gain up until he thought it sounded right. I proceeded to try and tell him he was going about it the wrong way but he swore up and down that he knew what he was doing and that you cant blow a sub as long as you have the right ohm load put to it........no matter how loud you turn it up it wont blow he said. I even gave the kid this website and god only knows if he checked it out to see the tutorials and everything on here but i just want to get it through to this kid before he fails his entire system and ends up having to spend a lot of money so he can break another set of subs. I myself have 2 rf t1 12's on a hifonics brutus and i showed him mine and he was suprised that mine wasnt louder than his and i tried telling him that i didnt have my amp turned up because i dont have my electrical system up to par yet, and he still said because i had 2 12's it should automatically be louder. I dont know what to do to help this kid lol. anyone have suggestions?

04 hyundai sonata

jvc head unit

alpine type s components 6.5's

4 kicker tweeters 2 in the front 2 in the back

MARIO

Yea some just have to learn the hard way man. props to you for trying to help him though.

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

I've learned the hard way that when somebody thinks they have it all figured out, they're usually beyond help.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

you need to be able to blast them with your system for them to listen to you.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

i also forgot to add that i asked if he ever heard of dc subs ( i plan on getting one if the far future) and he said no never heard of them so they are probably trash. i just laughed and told him the site and to check out whats going on. im pretty sure he didnt but whatever he said " kicker is the best" so yea

04 hyundai sonata

jvc head unit

alpine type s components 6.5's

4 kicker tweeters 2 in the front 2 in the back

MARIO

I hate it when people dont listen, lol i know this dude who is just dumb, u can literally tell him anything and he will believe u, some people are just ignorant to help haha.

894.jpgfrontbumper.jpgfunny.jpg

"never drive faster then your guardian angel flies... good think my guardian angel drives a twin turbo ed beast"

"its time has come for those who are different to stand united"