Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

i went to one of my local supermarkets and they didnt have it.

Once or twice I have missed having a back seat / rear hatch, but all in all people love to see a walled vehcile. It just screams "i'm not fucking around with my setup, im loud"
Posted
i went to one of my local supermarkets and they didnt have it.

lol where do you live. every walmart ive been to has them.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Posted
lol where do you live. every walmart ive been to has them.

i just checked one supermarket and they only sold them as singles. i dint wanna drive all over looking for them. ill go to walmart tomorrow

Once or twice I have missed having a back seat / rear hatch, but all in all people love to see a walled vehcile. It just screams "i'm not fucking around with my setup, im loud"
Posted

I don't understand why you didn't go to Wal-Mart in the first place. :P They have everything there. ;)

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

Posted

wtf is this talk about 4 packs of amps? Reminds me of the family guy episode where Lous was buying a 4 pack on Pianos

or is this a 4 gauge amp kit?

4 pack... lol

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted

pretty sure he means the energy drink called "amp". ;) But I too figured he was looking for some sorta bulk discount on amplifiers lol

2001 Chevy Blazer

(2) SAZ-3000Ds

(2) custom 18" Madmax subs in a second row wall

Rockford 600-4

Pioneer PRS components

Pioneer P800PRS deck

Posted

store i work atr doesn't sell em, Ray's Food place, thuogh, if we do, tell m,e =)

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock

 

1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit

Posted
wtf is this talk about 4 packs of amps? Reminds me of the family guy episode where Lous was buying a 4 pack on Pianos

or is this a 4 gauge amp kit?

4 pack... lol

LMAO

He's referring to Amp Energy drink, prolly wanting to use those bootleg coupons

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

Posted
LMAO

He's referring to Amp Energy drink, prolly wanting to use those bootleg coupons

LMFAO!!!!

damn but every store got em in sac just about haha

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Posted
LMFAO!!!!

damn but every store got em in sac just about haha

yeah i was tlaking about the energy drink. bootleg? they worked for me.

Once or twice I have missed having a back seat / rear hatch, but all in all people love to see a walled vehcile. It just screams "i'm not fucking around with my setup, im loud"

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9764 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...