Second Skin Audio

FI BL magnet weight???

newls1

nope

planet katie

and yeah I guess I might have I would still be using them but I upgraded they don't like 5k each daily

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Talking w/ DJ I asked him if I could compare the quality of the HDC3 to "what" Fi driver, and he said the HDC3 is a close match for the BTL, of course there are differences. I'm going to call him Monday, and then i'll hit you up via PM, and let you know what is going on. Thanks

if u were doing 3000+ daily id say BTL... but ur not... so stick with the AQ for now when comparing BL vs AQ.. the aq will be much happier with 2200w

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

The magnet is like 37 pounds or so.

37x16=592 isn't that the right math, I'm no good at figuring equations out, correct me if i'm wrong.

Edit: Go with the HDC3, it's an amazing sub at an amazing price, you can go as low as you want :)

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

that can't be right the aq is bigger and has a 320 ounce mag

here is a real picture of the AQ you can tell the motor is bigger

on the right

Posted Image

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

the aq's motor is 20 pounds

not sure on the bl

size isn't really important though

NOt to be a smart ass, but the AQ's magnet should weigh 21.25Lbs. 340oz/16=21.25! My question is this now, DJ say the 18 weighs ~55Lbs, if the magnet is only 21.25lbs, what the hell is the rest from?

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

25-27 lbs

07 mote carlo..

deh-p800prs hu-cdt gold 6.5's-cdt 6x9 2 ways-mcintosh mc431m(mids/highs)

bxi2608,2 10w7's in 4rth order(designed by pete k)ported into cabin via armrest cutout

dc power 260 amp alt-missing link module (15.4v)kicker 1/0 kit deka intimidator under hood

metered 141.0 @ 32hz windows down @ kick,termlab

Archived